Tommy Miller

Be a poor signing for you guys. Heads there, the legs just arn't

That's all that needs to be said.

You could see (especially in the 2nd half of the season) that he knew what he was supposed to be doing. He tried to track runners, and break forward to support our front men.

The problem is, he just can't physically do it anymore.

That's all that needs to be said.

You could see (especially in the 2nd half of the season) that he knew what he was supposed to be doing. He tried to track runners, and break forward to support our front men.

The problem is, he just can't physically do it anymore.

pretty much.

That said, i thought he and O'Connor were excellent towards the back end of the season, and a few people were surprised out of the two, he was the one who was let go. Probably more than capable of doing a job, but maybe for no more than an hour at a time now.

That said, i think it would be a step back for Huddersfield to sign a player like that if you have promotion aspirations. Didnt you sign Kilbane onloan last year?

also add, i didnt see too much wrong with the OP..

Guest Saturday Owl

Well no actually he is currently on zero wage and in no position to make stupid demands

Bradford were in for him so I think he will have realised he is no longer able to earn big money

1 year contract apparently and I doubt he'll be on more than 2k

If you think that then you are deluded, Miller will be wanting 5k at least from you. I reckon we paid him more too.

Guest scott_andrew_william

The fact Megson deems him not good enough doesn't concern me one bit. After all, he came out in the press and said that you were a better side than us despite being over 20 points behind or whatever it was

We will be around the top 6 and our position within that top six will depend on the signings we make in the next few weeks. A good striker, centre half and central midfielder and we will be one of the best sides in this awful league

Your signings so far haven't convinced me that you will be more of a threat than last season but there is still plenty of time to add to your squad

Signing an injury prone player who's past it, and only could making it into a team that was heading in one direction doesn't concern you? You've sold your best player, and it won't surprise me if we finish 20 points ahead of you, you were very similar to us, and that's when we were poo poo.

The vast majority of Huddersfield fans expect to win the league next year. I think this is a big sign that they won't.

Clearly a talented footballer in his day, Miller is past it and certainly doesn't work hard enough without the ball to be useful in a Megson side. I think Huddersfield fans will be very disappointed when they see him.

Guest wilyfox

i watched our game against Huddersfield in january; Miller and O'Connor were outclassed by Kevin Kilbane. If Lee Clark considers Tommy to be a replacement for Kilbane, i feel he may be disappointed. Miller is a solid player with quite good technique, but he's nowhere near as influential as he was in his Ipswich days.

Dear oh dear...

Arseholes like you never fail to make me chuckle.

Huddersfield are at the unfamiliar dizzy heights of bottling the 3rd tier playoff final, and we were at an all-time low of almost being wound up in the same league - and our teams meet. Briefly.

But no matter how well you did or how badly we did last season, we got the same prize... Didn't we?

Another season in League One.

The only difference is that we still have our famous Sheffield Wednesday, and you just have your tin pot poo poo-tip.

Now flip off.

Unfamiliar dizzy heights? Do yourself a favour and check out Herbert Chapman on Google. I'm not sure how many times we've won the title, but I'll bet you anything you like, Huddersfield have won it since we last did, and I wouldn't be surprised if they'd won it more times than us. They're struggling, like us, but didn't struggle last season half as much as we did.

He's not a bad player, one was a very decent player, but his legs have gone.

Can't imagine that he will be a regular starter for Huddersfield.

Him and Clark are both North East lads, so maybe that has something to with him getting signed up.

Tommy Miller is/was an half decent midfielder. Like some have said, he would have probably looked better at Wednesday with better players around him.

At the end of the day, more than 100 goals in less than 500 appearances some of it at Premier level makes him a solid pro.

Personally I feel that "his legs had gone" last year and the only way is down for him. Huddersfield is certainly a step down and only a 1 year deal. However other than that I wish him when - not the worst player that we have had in the last 10 years by any stretch!

Unfamiliar dizzy heights? Do yourself a favour and check out Herbert Chapman on Google. I'm not sure how many times we've won the title, but I'll bet you anything you like, Huddersfield have won it since we last did, and I wouldn't be surprised if they'd won it more times than us. They're struggling, like us, but didn't struggle last season half as much as we did.

Well, you're wrong.

They haven't won it since we last did, or as many times.

But when did I even mention title wins?

They haven't even been in the top tier since 1972. That's where I got the "unfamiliar dizzy heights" from.

Guest carlg

Not concerned, on big money only plays when he needs too.

I don't think Huddersfield will finish any where near the top 6 this season.

Ditto. Chairman/owner will very soon lose interest - already pumped in millions, for no gain. He won't keep pumping money in.

Sadly, the manager 'manages' like he played. Thug and about as Corinthian as a banana.

Would love to again casually 'like' Hudds (as I did in the Jacko era and before) as it is my local team so loads of good mates support them - but with that manager/ethic (sic) in place, never.

Guest carlg

a rather bizzare signing for huddersfield if u ask me,after about 60 mins he will be huffin and puffin,simply not fit enough for league 1 football imo

Boothy Mk2!