Bournemouth Away

Guest Owl30

Guest Owl30

Do you lot think these tickets will go like hotcakes, or is there a chance some will go on general sale ???

Guest Owl30

My guess is they'll just reach general sale, if we get a decent allocation.

I hope so pal otherwise it looks like i'll have to sit on there end...

Guest Owl30

Think the allocation is just over 2k, they'll easily make general sale.

Even with it being our first away match and it being a seaside resort in the middle of August? saying that i do hope your right.

Even with it being our first away match and it being a seaside resort in the middle of August? saying that i do hope your right.

We got a similar allocation for out first away match last season, at Colchester, and we didn't quite sell it out.

Other option is pay £20 to make yourself a member, then you'll get 2nd pop after ST holders, before general sale.

Guest Owl30

We got a similar allocation for out first away match last season, at Colchester, and we didn't quite sell it out.

Other option is pay £20 to make yourself a member, then you'll get 2nd pop after ST holders, before general sale.

Was that our first away match last season? i didn't realise that, i went there but never again it's like the town that England forgot and that ground lolol, i wonder if they have finished the slip road or do you still have to drive 5 miles round the block to get there ?

Good idea on the membership scheme i forgot about that.

Edited by Owl30

we sold out the initial allocation (behind the goal) the tickets at the side where for POTG only. no pre-sales.

Was that our first away match last season? i didn't realise that, i went there but never again it's like the town that England forgot and that ground lolol, i wonder if they have finished the slip road or do you still have to drive 5 miles round the block to get there ?

Good idea on the membership scheme i forgot about that.

you would only be able to get your own ticket with your membership though.