M morrison

Guest theowlz4eva

I was at the training ground earlier picking my mate up (he works in the community), and Morrison was there carrying his boots to his car. I don't know what this means, but he is definitely not in Austria.

I presume we have to get one of Morrison or Reynolds (perhaps both?) out before Mandaric would give the go-ahead to re-sign Batth. Which if true makes sense I guess.

Would rather he didn't go to a promotion rival unless it's for a big fee though! Megson must really think he's rubbish if he's prepared to let him go there.

Guest Sheff Owl

Was in yesterdays press.

CHARLTON are closing in on their 11th major signing of a hectic summer - with Sheffield Wednesday's Michael Morrison expected to complete a move to The Valley tomorrow.

The South London Press has been told that the 23-year-old only needs to pass a medical to make his switch to SE7 official.

The Addicks had been linked with a move for Morrison at the start of the week but Valley sources had indicated that the deal was proving too rich.

But progress has been made and the Owls central defender looks likely to be part of Chris Powell's squad before their opening pre-season game against Welling on Saturday.

Was in yesterdays press.

CHARLTON are closing in on their 11th major signing of a hectic summer - with Sheffield Wednesday's Michael Morrison expected to complete a move to The Valley tomorrow.

The South London Press has been told that the 23-year-old only needs to pass a medical to make his switch to SE7 official.

The Addicks had been linked with a move for Morrison at the start of the week but Valley sources had indicated that the deal was proving too rich.

But progress has been made and the Owls central defender looks likely to be part of Chris Powell's squad before their opening pre-season game against Welling on Saturday.

Saves a wage, reinvestment needed ?

A bit annoyed at this really. Would have preffered Renold to leave. Morrison has proven he can cut it at Championship level and league one level. Then he goes to a rival. And he will probably be their star defender. Not saying he was good here though, he was very poor bur could have given him another chance. Hope Reynolds comes good and we get Batth aswell.

I'm still not entirely sure what went wrong there. He can't have turned awful overnight and the rest of the defence was pretty shocking, so I wonder if he had an attitude Megson didn't approve of?

Reynolds? Well, he just looked lost, but I'm one of the ones thinking he should get time. Pre-season, fresh start, no matchday pressure - relegation threat, panicked/annoyed fans etc, just get back to doing what he does and hopefully impressing megson.