Huddersfield away

Guest gingerowl1

Pretty early to be sorting this out! Especially as they havent done anything with the pig games yet.

Guest Big Guns

It's good to be informed early about these things, but nearly 10 months before is maybe a tad early.

i bet most of the geeks and freaks on here have got every date planned for the next year ,and are now wondering wot the flip there gunna do

Guest grez_owls4ever

Some people are never happy on here, we were told too early about the change......

Why did they leave it so late to inform us of a time/date change......

He's not Lionel Messi so he cannot be good enough for us even though clubs at a higher level than we are will also be talking to him......

blah blah blah

Some people are never happy on here, we were told too early about the change......

Why did they leave it so late to inform us of a time/date change......

He's not Lionel Messi so he cannot be good enough for us even though clubs at a higher level than we are will also be talking to him......

blah blah blah

No one's complaining that we're told early, I'm happy at that. I'm just a little confused as to why they make so many changes just a week after the fixture lists were announced. Surely they must have seen this coming before they fixtures were released?