Further 10% off SheffieldDealoftheDay.co.uk

Guest snoopjiggyjigg

Guest normski

I had my car valeted other day at queens rd car sales, £60 valet for £20

It was garbage, still dirty didn't clean things as promised

Pathetic, and I think they must have done it with dirty water.

Guest Deleted member

To be fair normski - thats the queens rd car sales that you should be complaining about - not the website they used to advertise the promotion

Guest normski

I know mate I phoned and told them and spoke to the guy, but to be fair Nigel it was poor,it smelt worse than before I took it just rushed, might as well as done it myself.

Guest snoopjiggyjigg

I know mate I phoned and told them and spoke to the guy, but to be fair Nigel it was poor,it smelt worse than before I took it just rushed, might as well as done it myself.

Sorry to hear that mate, we do take anything like this onboard.

I actually have a voucher for this deal and he doesn't know it's me that has it. Will get the wife to take it in and get our car valeted.

If it's to the same standard I will ban them from the site in future. Thanks for the feedback, we don't always get feedback on deals so this helps.

Guest normski

If I was you leave a couple of traps, it was poor pm me if you want any feedback,

Cheers

Guest snoopjiggyjigg

If I was you leave a couple of traps, it was poor pm me if you want any feedback,

Cheers

I don't need to, think the kids will have left plenty of traps!!!!! :laugh:

Will PM you tomorrow to get some feedback mate. I want to get it booked in now just to see if they are all like that. If they are then I won't put them on anymore.