Fixtures at 9 am thread

Guest 03 owl

Sheff Utd on Boxing Day, if that happens tomorrow it will be like a big adrenaline rush all the way to the game :biggrin: .

Guest britmod_owl

My brother is having his wedding day on first game of season, im so nervous it will be pigs we are playing, i want it to be bournemouth away.

Guest James-The-Owl

Any one else going to spend the first twenty minutes of work cooing over the fixtures?

I'd like to think I'm not the only one that mis-read that to start with.

Edited by James-The-Owl

Guest James-The-Owl

My brother is having his wedding day on first game of season, im so nervous it will be pigs we are playing, i want it to be bournemouth away.

My sister is getting married on Sat Oct 1st, if it's pigs I'm gonna cry.

Inconsiderate b*stards aren't they :biggrin:

Guest KennyLuntIsKing

SYP won't allow a derby on opening day, last day of season or boxing day. Just won't happen

I don't care what part of the season we are gonna stuff the pigs tbh,

First game Hartlepool at home please, 3 points in the bag!! then smash Blackpool cos they can't beat us either, then 3 points away at Notts County and off to Huddersfield to get revenge and smash them bottlers.

Then Stevenage at home, then Bury away, 6 more points,

THEN pigs at home, us top of the league them bottom and be on 50 points by Xmas,

Play the piggies away again in March to claim the title with three more points!!

Believe!!

:biggrin:

Guest 03 owl

I don't care what part of the season we are gonna stuff the pigs tbh,

First game Hartlepool at home please, 3 points in the bag!! then smash Blackpool cos they can't beat us either, then 3 points away at Notts County and off to Huddersfield to get revenge and smash them bottlers.

Then Stevenage at home, then Bury away, 6 more points,

THEN pigs at home, us top of the league them bottom and be on 50 points by Xmas,

Play the piggies away again in March to claim the title with three more points!!

Believe!!

:biggrin:

Sold you got me :biggrin: .