Grey away shirt outselling last seasons.

Funnily enough, most of my more casual Wednesdayite workmates were nearly as negative as us lot about it.

I was particularly surprised by these figures as I thought last season's shirt was particularly popular. Even if you think this season's shirt is at least adequate, it is still surprising to find it outselling last year's.

I'm not surprised.

My Dad buys every shirt and rarely, if ever, passes comment on the design or quality - he even bought the white Lotto one.

Doesn't change the fact that it looks crap, or that the choices were poo poo pink, poo poo green or poo poo orange.

I'm not surprised.

My Dad buys every shirt and rarely, if ever, passes comment on the design or quality - he even bought the white Lotto one.

Doesn't change the fact that it looks crap, or that the choices were poo poo pink, poo poo green or poo poo orange.

Spot on.

Most fans who buy shirts buy one whatever.

I would never buy a shirt but it doesn't stop me giving my opinion that it's poo nor am I deluded enough to think that giving that opinion on OT will influence others in their purchasing decision.

It's crap DJ1.

Get over it.

I wouldn't believe that tbh. It's just the marketing machine chugging along.

I'm in this camp. If we are to believe the silver is outselling the black, all I can say is we can't have sold many black then. I was in the club shop on the first day of sale between 4.15 to 4.45 pm. There were no queue's, we saw 2 other people trying the shirt on. We then went to the counter to pay for our items, there was a woman and her two young sons waiting for their shirts to be printed. We had to wait about 10 minutes while my son had his shirt and shorts printed, in that time no other person bought a shirt, so either we are very lucky in queing, or someone is spinning just a little.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

I'm pleased its sellin'...but Grandma is still knitting me a woollen 1946 shirt...with long sleeves and a big **** off Owl in the miiddle....I'll make you all look like tw*ts next season...unless it rains then i'll need 3 volunteers to carry it..............

Guest super mandaric

Tbh if DJ1 doesn't like fans expressing their opinions kit then tough poo poo!!! He should be doing a better job rather than letting this crap through and bitching about fans.

Edited by super mandaric