BLIND DRIVERS - OFFICIAL OWLSTALK BAND

BLIND DRIVERS

It's the new band for Sheffield Wednesday fans all over the world !

Ex Sheffield Wednesday player has put together an indie band that's brand new but is already playing events like Endclffe Park, O2 Academy, DQ, The Cavern Club Liverpool etc)

They are called Blind Drivers, they are Sheffelds newest band, and they will be Owlstalk's official adopted band from now on with us backing them all the way and helping promote their latest gigs

It's early days but we're going to support them as much as they support our beloved Sheffield Wednesday !

post-4683-084848300 1306825068_thumb.jpg post-4683-077820200 1306825084_thumb.jpg post-4683-018907200 1306825136_thumb.jpg

post-4683-064224500 1306825167_thumb.jpg post-4683-096197300 1306825115_thumb.jpg post-4683-026396000 1306825145_thumb.jpg

UP THE OWLS - UP THE BLIND DRIVERS

BLIND DRIVERS FACEBOOK PAGE - http://www.facebook....171582436207320

BLIND DRIVERS MYSPACE - http://www.myspace.c...linddriversband

BLIND DRIVERS TICKETS - http://www.livenatio...drivers-tickets

Owlstalk Shop

Saw 'em at Endcliffe park - meh...

To be fair the gig organisers set Endcliffe Park up as though it was gonna be swamped with 10,000 people - putting the stage miiiiiiiles away from the rest of the activities

Crackers

lol

This band are genuinely going places - they're lined up for some good gigs and venues, have some good backing and some big names interested, and their music's ace

Owlstalk Shop

To be fair the gig organisers set Endcliffe Park up as though it was gonna be swamped with 10,000 people - putting the stage miiiiiiiles away from the rest of the activities

Crackers

lol

This band are genuinely going places - they're lined up for some good gigs and venues, have some good backing and some big names interested, and their music's ace

Agree with the first bit - they'd probably sound OK in a venue.

We'll have to agreee to disagree on the second bit though :-)

*cough* second :rolleyes::biggrin:

We get treated the same though Rica, I feel used...... :ohmy:

Fair enough! Given that my band is: 20% owl, 40% pig, 20% Man City, 20% really doesn't care I suppose an owlstalk sponsorship wouldn't be too appropriate...

Edited by rica

JIM !!!!!!

I thought you guys were famous enough !!!

I've seen the feedback on you guys "responsible for the introduction of funk and leading the whole genre in sheffield" etc - plaudits coming thick and fast - you guys are massive already !

(feels even worse!)

lol

JIM !!!!!!

I thought you guys were famous enough !!!

I've seen the feedback on you guys "responsible for the introduction of funk and leading the whole genre in sheffield" etc - plaudits coming thick and fast - you guys are massive already !

Haha, not sure we introduced funk, but we keep it going! Saturday is gonna be banging!

:-)

We got a Leeds fan in our line up! Imagine trying to drum for that!

That reminds me, must give Lucy a call.

She in Vegas at the min. I have two weeks off from band prac as a result. That and the season finished don't know what to do with myself!