This will send a shiver down ya spine - Happy days

Guest Sheff Owl

When we was having the 'Legends' come on to the pitch at half time, it would have been nice to see some of these players...

Nilsson, Harkes, Williams.

'Legends' was very easily used when we was bringing players on to the pitch.

Was only young and although I was there and had a decent view, don't remember much of the game. Their keeper being a mardy sod and the goal mainly.

Doesn't looking at that make you feel gutted though, every one of those players for us had total passion for playing for us. If Megson can do one thing for us, I want him to instill passion and pride in wearing the Wednesday shirt. I don't want that to be the only time I see my club win anything of note.

Guest GrahamHydeFanClub

I love the bit when Les Sealey (rip) collects the ball at the edge of his area then grunts at Williams.

Also Lawrie Maddens cameo as a winger.

Was only young and although I was there and had a decent view, don't remember much of the game. Their keeper being a mardy sod and the goal mainly.

Doesn't looking at that make you feel gutted though, every one of those players for us had total passion for playing for us. If Megson can do one thing for us, I want him to instill passion and pride in wearing the Wednesday shirt. I don't want that to be the only time I see my club win anything of note.

People often say he died so young (around 10 years ago now) because he was always so stressed on the pitch!!

Gutted. Thought I'd get to see some Monster Trucks.

Not Nigel kissing a Rumbelows employee, then lifting up some silverware. :mad:

That will probably be lost on younger owlstalk fans. Yorkshire television cut short the celebrations at the end of the game for Raving looney monster trucks. I was so mad, I actually contacted Yorkshire television and gave them a real volley of anger. They appoligised and said that it had been programmed for a long time. They never ever to my knowledge actually showed the coverage of the celebrations. malakas

Edited by SheffieldGraduate

Wonderful! The two other things that really stay with me from that day were firstly, the goal (I was sat directly in line with the flight of the ball as it left Shezza's foot - I could see it was going in) and secondly, the sea of blue and white that took over Wembley Way and the cheers of joy and shouts of encouragement as Ron and the boys on the team coach drove towards the ground. That day was possibly my proudest as an Owl.