Liam Sercombe

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-ne...ercombe-174161

I am an Exeter fan and i can just say that Liam Sercombe is a brilliant player and if he had a full season without injury he would score a hell of alot of goals in your team. This season he had some injuries and couldn't keep his form because of it, towards the end of the season when he kept injury free he was on truly incredible form and looked like a high end championship player. Personally i would think we could get more than 350,000 for him especially as Huddersfield and Burnley are now both interested to.

I think Sercombe would be a good signing for you, it's just whether Tisdale is going to agree an offer. Sercombe sounded very happy at Exeter and is looking foward to league 2 football with us so i'm not sure about it on his end of the situation.

This is an interview with Sercombe not long ago: http://www.thisisexeter.co.uk/Sercombe-keen-responsibility/story-16300424-detail/story.html

Do you think he's happy enough to turn down Championship football tho?

Guest ECFC-SIEGEARMY

no i dont think he would turn down a good offer to play at a championship club, just whether he gets that good offer?

Guest macs1981

I have just received a text from a mate I played football with who is good mates with Liam sercombe, he is in talks with us amongst other teams. He told me to keep my fingers crossed because he will then be able to get me in the players lounge etc. Not heard from the lad who text me for ages so think this one is 100% true, not that he is signing but we are trying to sign him.

We cant keep bringing players for the sake of it, they really have to address areas where we are short At 20 years old and barely one season for Exeter City under his belt, is he really going to be the playmaker that spearheads our promotion push?

We're also building a development squad, it's quite possible he's eamarked for that.......looking to the future is never a bad thing.

He is a young player who had very good season at club that finished well above us.

Just type of the players we should look at.

Certainly it takes lot of work to pinpoint few that will improve us both in short & long term, but idea sounds good to me.

Isnt he at Exeter?

As decent as he sounds, for this sort of money id rather we be signing someone more creative.

Oh right this was last years rumour! Wondered why Megson kept geting mentioned lol

Whoosh

Edited by swfc-dan