Nathan Tyson

Guest Sheff Owl

Guest Sheff Owl

I have just received a text from a mate who say's have you heard the rumour Tyson has joined on a 2 year deal?

Apparently the rumour going around at the minute..

Guest Sheff Owl

Have to agree i would be so surprised if we managed to get him.

Derby and Millwall have apparently drop out of the running for him.

Guest TonyOwl88

Can't see it but would make today even better.

agreed... not sure whether that would mean no Mellor though...

Guest Sniper1

agreed... not sure whether that would mean no Mellor though...

I think id rather have Tyson, if its achievable.

Here's why, at the moment we have 3 Strikers at the club Clinton Morrison, Gary Madine and Paul Heffernan. What do these 3 strikers lack?

Gary Madine is very effective as a number 9, an old fashioned centre forward, wins plenty of headers puts himself about and knows where the net is.

Clinton Morrison for me can still do a job for us, i love his personality and i think he needs to be in a side who will play into his feet, at times it happened last season and it looked good.

Morrison needs to have pace alongside him, look what happened when we put JJ alongside him against Bristol Rovers, it was effective. Morrison didn't seem fit at all to me and it showed

with his sharpness at times, he snatched at a few chances.Hopefully with a pre season we will see a brighter, sharper Clinton, i hope so anyway.

Paul Heffernan, i think heffs days are numbered at wednesday, its just not happened for him. His fault? probably not. He does offer similar to Clinton, probably offers a bit more movement.

For whatever reason i think Heff will be on his way, managers just don't seem to rate him.

Include Neil Mellor in that and one thing they all lack is raw pace, which Nathan Tyson as in abundance, this is why i would love to see Tyson at Wednesday.

I still think its a big ask by our management to pull this one off, Championship maybe, League One not so sure.

Have to agree i would be so surprised if we managed to get him.

Derby and Millwall have apparently drop out of the running for him.

Millwall is too far south and Derby too far West for him

I think this one is just too ambitious.

Shame really because he would tear this league apart with his sheer pace, but i don't see us being able to pull it off.

Is it true that no player in this division has less speed than Jason Koumas?? There's no defenders that can deal with him?? Will he sign??

I suppose this is what a close season means.

My understanding is that Tyson and his agent would be willing to speak to Megson and Mandaric but also want to spend time talking to other interested clubs.

I suspect it might take a while before Tyson decides on where his future lies. Why would he be in a rush to sign with another club at this stage?

One of the guys at work is a Forest fan and they said that he had agreed to move today (but it wasn't revealed to who to)...

So he has definitely decided his future today ....

Maybe people are reading into this, putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 7

One of the guys at work is a Forest fan and they said that he had agreed to move today (but it wasn't revealed to who to)...

So he has definitely decided his future today ....

Maybe people are reading into this, putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 7

Paul Jewell reportedly met one of his striker targets yesterday