Bid accepted for Jordan Slew?

someone who has access please post this:

sheffield wednesday have had a 200k bid accepted for Jordan Slew, Mccabe said: "we simply cant match the funds or appeal that sheffield wednesday have im afraid"

maybe a tiny little bit obvious don't you think? :rolleyes:

Winding the Blunts up is brilliant at the moment.

I've just text a piggy mate with the Slew wind up and his response was 'Don't kick me whilst I'm down. Im struggling for any enthusiasm towards utd at the min. McCabe is stitching us up.'

11 years and they fuc*ed it up.

Guest TonyOwl88

Who do the arctic monkeys support?

Wednesday... or am I missing some kind of rhytorical nature to the question? If so I apologise.

Just heard we have had a £200k bid accepted for Jordan Slew.

Ok, so i made it up, but has anyone got access to PigsMad to start this rumour off?

It may just instigate a full meltdown.

I'm all for winding them up, but if you're going to do it, do it right, the figure has got to be realistic, £200k has "made up" written all over it. You should put something like 1 million rising to 1.5 million based on appearances or something.

Hit the bar stewards while they are down.

If I was chairman of Wednesday and money was no object, the first thing I would do is cherry pick off our nearest rivals, it sends out all the right signals that Hillsborough is the place to be and Wednesday are the only local club going forward.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest scott_andrew_william

I'm all for winding them up, but if you're going to do it, do it right, the figure has got to be realistic, £200k has "made up" written all over it. You should put something like 1 million rising to 1.5 million based on appearances or something.

Hit the bar stewards while they are down.

If I was chairman of Wednesday and money was no object, the first thing I would do is cherry pick off our nearest rivals, it sends out all the right signals that Hillsborough is the place to be and Wednesday are the only local club going forward.

Tell them Weeds are about to put a bid in for him and that maguire I don't need to know how to spell his name, he's going to Weeds ;)