Best game off the season

Guest darlo owl

Best game - MK "Dons" away. Amazing atmosphere, really buzzing.

Worst game - Dagenham & Redbridge away. Even though we didn't lose. It was an awful journey on a rail replacement bus into the middle of nowhere, a tin-pot little ground, the worst football I've ever seen the Wednesday play, and two points stolen from us at the end by a dodgy ref. And their idiotic defender gloating in front of us when the penalty went in. So frustrating, worse than getting beaten.

Whilst Notts County was the only away game I saw us win, I thought the first half performance was shocking & Notss County should've been 2 or 3 up by half time.

Nether the less - it was still a great result :biggrin:

Best home was Tranmere for me, in control for full 90 mins.

Best away very close call between Bristol City, Mk and Hartlepool.

Worse home Brentford.

Worse away, though didn't miss many away managed to avoid Exeter and Orient so its Rochdale for me.

Albert Speer by a golden mile, brilliant architect!

correct, but, the methods used to fund his rebuilding of berlin, and the futuristic building of germania were, let's say somewhat questionable... :ohmy:

my mate used to live next door to an old lady who was german (she's probably long gone by now) and she had said to him "hitler was a much misunderstood man", interesting that all those years later you still couldn't knock that idealism out of all of them...SEIG...oops sorry... :blush:

I only managed 5 games!

Best game Chesterfield at home - thoroughly entertaining and the penalty shoot out was incredible.

Best away day (actually only away day!) Yeovil -absolute cracker from JJ although in the need we were lucky.

Worst game Orient at home, boring and although we won they played us off the park.

Most frustrating Exeter at home. Really entertaining until Jones went off then it all fell apart. Game should have been well and truly over after an hour.

Most sentimental, watching the Cricket club play for the first time in 87 years!

Edited by Utah Owl