Best game off the season

Guest darlo owl

Guest Thurgowland

MK: Dons away for me closely followed by Notts County away. Was fantastic 2,800 Owls bouncing 4-1 up in an empty shell of a stadium:MK.

Worst and by far was Exeter, man that was a test. Distance, Result, Snow.

Guest pembo55

Best for me was bristol city away first time i have ever seen Wednesday win away after nearly 10 away trips, I also enjoyed Plymouth but that was more for the weekend away but also at the match arguing with all the teenage chavs inthe Plymouth end thinking they where a firm!

Home match tho for me was beating chezzy in the cup the match I most enjoyed all season. I love a good penalty shootout.

Chesterfield for me. I was living in Korea at the time so it was about 4am over there while I was watching a live stream of the game. Properly epic scenes with Weaver at the end, I probably woke the entire apartment block up :biggrin:

Best Away was Notts by a mile ! It was quality :biggrin:

Worst away (having not gone to exeter) for me was Swindon. What a poo complete and utter waste of time that was. Atmosphere was awful, we were crap, we lost. It rained. We were late and missed 1st 10 minutes ... shall i go on :laugh:

Guest UTOFTB

Best game - Hartlepool away 5-0 great away day from start to finish

Worse game - would say exeter away losing 5-1 never saw that coming luckly i didn't go but worse one i went to was leyton orient losing 4-0

about 5 mins before the brentford game was our high water mark...we'd just battered hartlepool...we had a game in hand, and were still clear at the top...then the wheelz came off...irvine's second coming was brizzle rovers at s6...and the wheels came off that in spectacular fashion...but by that time we had realised we weren't indestructible, so for me the answer is hartlepool when all our hopes were raised, and our dreams were coming true...

Guest JohnFantham

Best game - Away to Notts County.

Best performance - 4-1 away to MK Dons. Mellor hat trick and we absolutely battered them.

This, absolutly tonked em after going a goal down.

Guest JohnFantham

Thats like asking me to pick my favourite nazi !

Albert Speer by a golden mile, brilliant architect!