Palace fans want Clinton Back

Guest Sheff Owl

Clinton's a player who I would be offering to clubs on a free transfer....

Wrong side of 30, ineffective and on a bloated wage...

Would also do the same for Sedgy and Potter, possibly Teale

Guest foreverSWFC

If he'd just stop waving his arms about and stop looking like he is being pulled back by the defender, he would make a half decent player for us.

Ineffective and too old now i'm afraid, massive dissapointment.

he's got 12 more months @ 12k per week. Unlikely to walk away for a paycut (would any of you?).

If Morrison was signed last summer on 12k per week given the poo poo we were in then Grierson and the rest of those clueless morons currently skulking in the directors box should be arrested this afternoon

Guest Sheff Owl

Oh this could be very interesting....

"I'm(a Palace fan) in the process of finalizing an interview with Clinton Morrison for Holmesdale Radio. Just need to confirm a time & date with him. Based on this thread, it could well be interesting!"

Oh this could be very interesting....

"I'm(a Palace fan) in the process of finalizing an interview with Clinton Morrison for Holmesdale Radio. Just need to confirm a time & date with him. Based on this thread, it could well be interesting!"

You'll not be telling him anything he doesn't know pal, check his twitter account, he knows he's not wanted

Guest Sheff Owl

Any seen the conversation between Simon Jordan and Clinton on twitter? -

Jordan Basically telling him that he should be scoring 20 + goals in this league..

Morrison saying what can i do if the manager wont play me...

Jordan also say's to him you are at Sheff Wed, do not try putting yourself in the Huddersfield window you little sneak

Morrison saying what can i do if the manager wont play me...

He did make 46 appearances this season, 32 of them starts. Might I argue that whilst the service and style of play was often crap, 9 goals from open play with so many opportunities at such a modest level is still inadequate for someone of his reputation?

He did make 46 appearances this season, 32 of them starts. Might I argue that whilst the service and style of play was often crap, 9 goals from open play with so many opportunities at such a modest level is still inadequate for someone of his reputation?

Has he gone yet?

Guest Sheff Owl

He say's he is still not sure of his future, does not know if he is staying or going.

He's going on holiday and then gonna sort it out.