Palace fans want Clinton Back

Guest Sheff Owl

Guest Sheff Owl

My link

Apparently it's something like 70% in favour and 30 % not to which Morrison has said it should be 100% and the 30% have not got a clue l o l

P.S on another note apparently Teale is in Orlando on holiday....

My link

Apparently it's something like 70% in favour and 30 % not to which Morrison has said it should be 100% and the 30% have not got a clue l o l

he's a top quality player whose attributes are not being used at s6...he's just the player palace need, quality finisher, goal poacher, a real find, and still has a couple of good seasons left in him...get on the phone today palace...BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE SNAPS HIM UP...

Guest Sheff Owl

It think i maybe best for him to move on really...i mean if we do get Mellor then the likely hood is Mellor/Madine partnership with Morrison on the bench.

Even if we don't get Mellor back i guess Megson will be looking for a Striker or 2..

This this this this this this PLEASE just take him.

shhhhhhhhh...

taking clinton would be a very big plus for them...but his goal tally may be hindered if he didn't have the likes of potter and teale to feed him all game...no doubt megson may be willing to let palace wrestle those from us too...and we've just have to cope...

Edited by dnhc

Guest Sheff Owl

Interesting interview from Morrison....article dated Thursday, 31 March 2011.

Clinton Morrison has revealed that he was "very close" to returning to Palace during the summer - for what would have been his third stint at the club.

The Sheffield Wednesday striker told FYP(Palace Fanzine) that he was keen to return to SE25 but that manager at the time George Burley delayed on making a decision, meaning the Owls were able to swoop in and sign the former Palace youth.

“It was on the cards. It was very close," he said in this month's issue of FYP.

"The chairmen and everyone wanted to do it, but I just think George Burley, not had his doubts, but was waiting and iffing and ahhing. Then Sheffield Wednesday came in, who are a big club, and made me a good flipping offer and I couldn’t really turn it down.

"It would have been nice to come back to Palace but I’m at Wednesday now and I’ve got to concentrate on doing that."

Clearly the Palace fans, nor Clinton for that matter, have watched his performances this season.

Remember to check the pool before you dive in, Gary. Those alligators like a spot of swimming from what I understand.

Guest Stereophonics

I don't think that Morrison is a bad player at all. He has missed a few chances this season which I am sure he would be the frist to admit but the service hasn't been great overall. He has linked the play up quite well too.

I would keep hold of him to be honest.

Morrison is a much better player than most of us seem to think, however it's probably a case of wrong club, wrong time and sometimes you have to accept that and move on

Agree 100%. I'd be interested to see how he did after a full pre-season here but I think in terms of his relations with GM its probably best for a fresh start for all concerned.

shhhhhhhhh...

taking clinton would be a very big plus for them...but his goal tally may be hindered if he didn't have the likes of potter and teale to feed him all game...no doubt megson may be willing to let palace wrestle those from us too...and we've just have to cope...

It's testing times for SWFC. We just can't compete with a 'massive' club like Palace for our 'big' names.

I don't think that Morrison is a bad player at all. He has missed a few chances this season which I am sure he would be the frist to admit but the service hasn't been great overall. He has linked the play up quite well too.

I would keep hold of him to be honest.

He's our 3rd choice right now (4th if we get Mellor back)

as you've said he's missed some sitters this season but hasnt had the service. I think he would be better in a better team and for that reason would be happy enough to keep him. He should be the first striker out of the door though if any are to go