Paolo D.

Guest moonraker

Guest moonraker

Do you hate Prutton as much as the other Swindon fans?

On the contrary i really wanted him to do well,With Douglas,JPM and Ferry it should have been promotion not relegation.

Swindon fans wanted him to shine but it wasn't to be,think he will be a hit with you to be honest.

Paulo has brought in an Italian fitness coach and it is a good move because the squad last season was very unfit in my opinion and as a fan i think that is unforgivable.

Guest scott_andrew_william

He should have pushed him over, and he should have had his contract terminated then. I don't care who he is, and he probably didn't give a throw about us, the guy's a Nazi and I wouldn't want him anywhere near Sheffield. He's got an attitude problem, and doesn't seem a very nice person, so he's hardly a model professional. Also, he hasn't got poo poo on Waddle.

On the contrary i really wanted him to do well,With Douglas,JPM and Ferry it should have been promotion not relegation.

Swindon fans wanted him to shine but it wasn't to be,think he will be a hit with you to be honest.

Paulo has brought in an Italian fitness coach and it is a good move because the squad last season was very unfit in my opinion and as a fan i think that is unforgivable.

Good luck to Paulo and Swindon i say, should be entertaining either way

why not take an absolute gamble on him? better than one of these lower league managers like Jackson thats been sacked countless times that get linked with every job

I bet the majority of Swindon fans will be buzzing, just because of the passion for football that we all saw in him when he was playing

ironic that as a player Wilson had the heart of a lion - but as a manager he was a shrivelled little maggot

It has actually affected the amount of affection i have for Wilson who was a very good player for us in a very good team - but i struggle to think of him in anything but a really jaundiced light because of what his management did to the club

He shouldn't worry - despite having Grim Reaper like tendencies he'll get the chance to destroy another club soon

:laugh:

All the best Danny.