The Wednesday Cricket Club

Guest TheWednesdayCC

Guest TheWednesdayCC

2nd League game of the season tonight against Sheffield Transport CC. Venue is Sheffield Transport Grounds, Meadowhead, S8 7RE.

Game starts at 6.15pm and The Wednesday CC will be batting first. Hopefully we'll be able to provide live updates via Twitter tonight. You can find us on twitter here >>> http://twitter.com/#!/TheWednesdayCC

We can also be found on Facebook here >>> http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-Wednesday-Cricket-Club/185137134863040

If you can get along tonight to give us your support then that would be most welcome and appreciated. Come and support The Wednesday Cricket Club!!

Guest WoodhouseOwl77

you wanna sign this unsure bloke up...he looks an animal...bats, bowls, demon in the field from the looks of things...

71 runs and 5 wickets... :ohmy:

The three unsure fellas go down as that until the league has registered them. Once registered the scorecard will be amended.

The three unsure fellas go down as that until the league has registered them. Once registered the scorecard will be amended.

ringers...????

i played in a side once where only 7 of the 11 could be in the photo for the local paper...as 4 of them were claiming invalidity, true... :ohmy:

Edited by dnhc

ringers...????

i played in a side once where only 7 of the 11 could be in the photo for the local paper...as 4 of them were claiming invalidity, true... :ohmy:

I know what you mean feller ....we had a guy last night batted with a runner then wiped out the opposition with a demon spell of bowling.

He's a nice guy so won't name & shame......... Only kidding Richard :biggrin:

I know what you mean feller ....we had a guy last night batted with a runner then wiped out the opposition with a demon spell of bowling.

He's a nice guy so won't name & shame......... Only kidding Richard :biggrin:

Haha! It was my bad ankle that caused me to drop that dolly towards the end :laugh:

Guest Saturday Owl

Well done lads, go and win the league for us now. :biggrin: