the future is bright

Guest brockowl

Guest brockowl

We can all look forward to next season with real optimism. We now have a football club with no financial worries and a Chairman with real ambition who is eager to return us to the promised land.

I for one am looking forward to an exciting summer of transfer activity. no doubt signings will be made that arnt everyones cup of tea, gary megson has already made a surprising descision in offering james o conner a new contract.

gary megson will be judged very quickly next season and nothing short of promotion will be accepted by the supporters or our chairmen.

Enjoy the summer Wednesdayites and remember the future is BRIGHT the future is BLUE AND WHITE.

UP THE OWLS

We can all look forward to next season with real optimism. We now have a football club with no financial worries and a Chairman with real ambition who is eager to return us to the promised land.

I for one am looking forward to an exciting summer of transfer activity. no doubt signings will be made that arnt everyones cup of tea, gary megson has already made a surprising descision in offering james o conner a new contract.

gary megson will be judged very quickly next season and nothing short of promotion will be accepted by the supporters or our chairmen.

Enjoy the summer Wednesdayites and remember the future is BRIGHT the future is BLUE AND WHITE.

UP THE OWLS

iirc, unless attendances increase or the wage bill is reduced, the club (or MM own pocket) will still be running at a loss.

I'm guessing that's why MM was desperate to get out of this division at the first attempt.

Guest Big Guns

My friends say I spend too much time in front of the mirror. I disagree, but I will look into it immediately

Guest JonTheOwl66

My friends say I spend too much time in front of the mirror. I disagree, but I will look into it immediately

Looking forward to it.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Jokes off Sickipedia?