Tommy Miller wednesday legend

Tommy Miller Wednesday record

Apps 61

Goals 12

Richard Hinds Wednesday legend

Richards Hinds Wednesday record

Apps 75

Goals 2

Thankyou and good luck Tommy Miller and Richard Hinds.

Edited by aeroswfc

If O'Connor's on £2k/pw and Miller's on £7k/pw then I know which one I'd rather keep.

(hint: it isn't Miller)

That is true actually,

Im no lover of O Connor, but as long as he's only a squad player and nothing more, he can stay another year, his wages will not be high.

If we are going to pay the big wages to somebody who can get us out of the division, it's going to have to be somebody better than Tommy Miller.

As long as we sign a decent midfielder or two, letting Miller go could prove to be a good move, too early to panic, long way left until the new season yet.

Guest Parky1867

Stunned....

If we are attempting to retain players of O'Connors ability then we might as well pack it all in and call it a day. The guy is utter gash.

Looking forward to another year of an ineffectual Potter - O'Connor central midfield combination already.....

Guest BoomTownOwls

I think what people need to remember is that we need 4 or 5 centre midfielders next season. GM clearly rates JOC as one of the best 2 we currently have therefore it seems logical that he is likely to be in the best 5 for next season.

Tommy Miller has been injury prone and that is likely to go against him.

Plus GM is probably looking at the balance of the squad. JOC is the only midfielder we have who is likely to be viewed as a defensive midfielder. Therefore I expect a new defensive midfielder to come in with JOC as back up. And a new attacking midfielder to come in with Coke and Palmer as back up. Potter to go.

Oakley and Clingan anybody?

For the record, the first 20 minutes of the second half is the first time I have seen a centre midfielder (Miller) completely run a game for us for 10 years plus.

poo poo we have released Miller who although talented has hardly been a world beater for us and was probably the highest paid player at the club and kept on O'Connor who although not the best is probably a lot cheaper to keep as third or fourth choice.

WE ARE DOOOOOMED!!!!!! Relegation beckons.........

OR

Megson has decided Miller is not worth the money as we have Coke, Palmer and he may be looking for one or two others in which case Miller may not get a game so O'Connor is a cheaper option as a backup player plus hes doing his coaching badges and might do some coaching?

Not surprised one bit with O'Connor getting a new deal. He is Megson's "boy" and always has been.

But to be fair, it seems that Megson is able to get the best out of him, and his form improved drastically towards the end of the season.

I personally wouldn't have kept him, but then again what the hell do I know about situation at S6.

Can't believe JOC has been given a new contract, 5 good games at the end of being wee wee poor for 2 seasons doesn't warrent him getting a new deal.

I think it's clearly obvoius that Megson likes him. What I don't know is what Megson see's in him and not Coke. JOC clearly has to be a yes man.

If JOC and Potter are paired together next season Megson will be gone by xmas!

Can't believe JOC has been given a new contract, 5 good games at the end of being wee wee poor for 2 seasons doesn't warrent him getting a new deal.

I think it's clearly obvoius that Megson likes him. What I don't know is what Megson see's in him and not Coke. JOC clearly has to be a yes man.

If JOC and Potter are paired together next season Megson will be gone by xmas!