Megson Interview

Guest Sheff Owl

Guest Sheff Owl

To start to heard it on the way back Andy Giddings interviewing him from Chesterfield. I thought this should be fun trying to interview some about a match that you had not even seen.

Anyway Megson saying that the players will be told in the next couple of days what the future holds for them, also said that some players under contract will be off if bids come in for them.

Also said that something like some of the players here have shown that they just can't do it here.

Guest inman

To start to heard it on the way back Andy Giddings interviewing him from Chesterfield. I thought this should be fun trying to interview some about a match that you had not even seen.

Sorry did'nt get the first bit, leaves the rest a bit not standing with interview on the way back .

Anyway Megson saying that the players will be told in the next couple of days what the future holds for them, also said that some players under contract will be off if bids come in for them.

Also said that something like some of the players here have shown that they just can't do it here.

Useless interview, Giddings just asked him about the game due to not seeing it himself.

Learnt nothing as he just had Megson reciting incidents from the game.

From what Megson did say it seemed the right things, what we all expected really.

Guest Sheff Owl

next week should intresting with the retained list and who's made available under contract.i can see at least 9 to go.

Fully agree.

Megson did not sound happy especially when saying some of the players just can't do it here.

I fully expect quite a few to be moved on, if we are gonna improve we can't keep with some of these wasters.

We all know that, but nevertheless it's very reassuring to hear it from him...

Glad to hear it. I was gutted we lost today (as with every game we lose) but a positive that it ended like this is that the flaws of a lot of these players will be fresh in the mind for Megson.