Gary Teale

Yet again, another Saturday evening thread about Teale. If we are serious about promotion next season, this guy cannot be in the side.

He offers so little. He's scared to run at people and his final ball is shocking.

Really hope we can get rid and got something new on the wing.

On a side note, JJ on a 1 year deal PLEASE!

Yet again, another Saturday evening thread about Teale. If we are serious about promotion next season, this guy cannot be in the side.

He offers so little. He's scared to run at people and his final ball is shocking.

Really hope we can get rid and got something new on the wing.

On a side note, JJ on a 1 year deal PLEASE!

Teale should be playing at somewhere like Queen of the South next year, he's dreadful, and if JJ could produce that more than twice a season, I'd agree with you, but you know he's rubbish more than he's good, and I'd think long and hard before getting him to sign another contract.

Guest londonowl1

i agree just pay him off to get rid....problem is there are 10 others i would like to see paid off....!

He was as bad as he has been all season- had JJ had the ball in the same positions as him we would have scored 3 or 4 goals from those situations. Had Sedgwick had the ball in the same situations, we would have at least got 2 or 3 decent crosses.

He can't run.

He can't shoot.

He can't cross.

His decision making is a waste of time anyway because whether he decides to shoot, cross or pass makes no difference- the end result is f**king poo poo whatever he chooses.

Guest Sheff Owl

Teale slows down the attack everytime he gets the ball...

He picks up the ball and instead of busting a gut running with it, he takes his time..

When on attack he again runs at a casual pace instead of busting a gut...

He leaves the full back exposed so many times...

When he does get back to defend he stands there like a statue not really making much effort to get the ball...

He blames everyone else but himself when his pass goes astray..

His free kicks are flipping shocking yet everytime there is one he is there like a fly round poo poo.

if JJ could produce that more than twice a season, I'd agree with you, but you know he's rubbish more than he's good, and I'd think long and hard before getting him to sign another contract.

You're a knob !

You said the same to me about Chris Brunt.

I remember plain as day you sniggered when we received 3 mill for him and swore he would never sell for more than 3 million again.

Hmmm,i wonder what Liverpool are prepared to pay for him lol

As for JJ,he had indeed been inconsistent under Laws and Irvine.

However,under Megsons management he has been a far more consistent performer and one who can do the unexpected and create goals from nothing.

Or is that too much like Brunty for your liking?

Hope you choke on your Indian.

When he leaves he can take Darren Potter with him. Teale's shots were terrible today and Potter (as per) gave the ball away for their second goal. Cannot have those weakest links in the midfield next season

Teale slows down the attack everytime he gets the ball...

He picks up the ball and instead of busting a gut running with it, he takes his time..

When on attack he again runs at a casual pace instead of busting a gut...

He leaves the full back exposed so many times...

When he does get back to defend he stands there like a statue not really making much effort to get the ball...

He blames everyone else but himself when his pass goes astray..

His free kicks are flipping shocking yet everytime there is one he is there like a fly round poo poo.

this and an earlier quote about teale being whats wrong with this club

the arsehole gets the ball in so many great positions and wastes it everytime

he has to go and its the only gripe, along with not playing coke, i've got with

megson I just don't see what megson see's in him and miller both past it, slow

and predictable