Players Shirts

Guest britmod_owl

Guest britmod_owl

top move by GM and also when asked to sing a song, began bouncing....... think him and mandaric are a perfect combo of money, business sense and passion about sheffield wednesday

Brilliant bit of PR for the club as well.

Are the players going to throw them to the crowd, at the last match or hand them over personally to selected fans/kids?

So any chance we could be wearing next years Home shirt for the last game (ala Liverpool always seem to do).

Nearly ever other club has now premiered their strip for next year.

I think Megson is trying to impress on the players what a great assett our fans can be if treated right.

The players have come in for a lot of stick this season partly due to there own faults, partly due to many fans (and fairly so!) reaching a breaking point.

Now the healing can begin :biggrin:

Wednesday on the up, the players showing so passion and United on the fall

My daughter got Jon Otsemobors shirt. She was soooooooo excited as were we all.

We are all buzzing, it will be framed as soon as poss.

If it wasn't for me you wouldn't of got that shirt. You placed your daughter next to me and Semi was going to give it to someone else until me and two other lads shouted at him to give it to the young en.

Happy for her and been a decent day!

UTO

Didn't see any of this as I had already left after watching another painful away performance. Some of you have very short memories if you are impressed with this gesture. I'm sure you will all remain in the ground next week to give them a round of applause for their fine efforts this season.

This season has been dross and certainly the worst in my 30 years of watching the club. Can't wait for the season to be over, although concerned that the likes of Miller and JoC may be offered new contracts.