Alan fookin Irvine

Guest Big Guns

Guest Big Guns

if that fookwit Irvine did his flippingjob then today could have been flippingone to remember ,the grunters going down and us going up ,Irvine you are a wnker

Guest Big Guns

And we all said we were in a false position, we were right.

thing is loads on here didnt think we were in a false posistion ,we were right ,they were well wrong

Guest thetruthisoutthere

If that Brian Laws did his job we would be in the premiership by now !!

Living in the past springs to mind sir

Guest Big Guns

no way could laws have took us up we all no weve got the players to do it IRVINE FOOKED IT Up

Laws did very well for us on limited resources. Irvine saw us go into total freefall and squander our first decent, debt-free transfer budget.

Guest Big Guns

The happy clappers will never admit they were wrong big guns, i'm just glad the dour tw@ts gone for good.

too right im gutted that weve missed the chance to pass the fookers

Guest thetruthisoutthere

no way could laws have took us up we all no weve got the players to do it IRVINE FOOKED IT Up

:laugh: Thats not what Mr Str@ford said

It was the living in the past analogy that was my point

WWWWHHHHOOOOOOOOSSSSSSHHHHHH,

He cannot be blamed alone. Who allowed him to sign players without a scouting system when we were already in a promotion position?

Who appointed GM, whose general attitude was to throw things up in the air even when it's midseason? We had prima donna manager and prima donna players for 6 weeks.

Guest Sheff Owl

He cannot be blamed alone. Who allowed him to sign players without a scouting system when we were already in a promotion position?

Who appointed GM, whose general attitude was to throw things up in the air even when it's midseason? We had prima donna manager and prima donna players for 6 weeks.

I stand to be corrected but i'm sure Irvine wanted to do all his own scouting to which he did, i'm sure i read somewhere he looked at pro zone a hell of a lot when looking over players etc.

if that fookwit Irvine did his flippingjob then today could have been flippingone to remember ,the grunters going down and us going up ,Irvine you are a wnker

could not agree more :biggrin: the fukin thrower should not be aloud to manage any football side in this country again :angry:

and that means sunday football :laugh: