OFFICIAL Swindon Town Matchday Thread

Hi all,

Since it's now gone 3pm Monday where I am I can't help but feel entitled to start the matchday thread - the narcissist inside compelled me to do so.

Surely with our last game being just 2 days ago the starting line-up would be set for some changes. As much as Miller and O'Connor have been forming a strong partnership I can't see both of them lasting through another full game [yes I know Coke came on against Walsall]. JJ also had a bit of action, so could he be in line for a start? Teale looked like he actually put something other than a floated chip into the box on Saturday, so would that mean that he'll retain his starting place? If Rob Jones were to miss out due to illness, would we want Reda in next to Batth?

I agree with some of the comments in the Paul Hart thread. Don't care if he played for us - he sent us down and celebrated, he can f00k right off.

Enjoy the match, those of you who are going. Cheer loud. Be proud. Wear blue. Smile. And in the words of my old man - "they're wearing red. f00king kick 'em!"

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Pinned it for you.

It's a bit early though PLUS weak title and info....needs date, weather, pitch condition, recommended stud length etc..

so a poor attampt at an official match day thread really, especially as you had most of the day to work on it...

but we forgive you as you must have lost a fair portion of your brain when moving to Australia....

And if you are a native then really this is a wonderful attempt from the colonies, i am suprised you managed anything at all.. well done.. we'll send more

C O M P U T E R S soon... keep up the good work.

Edited by Johnbloodaxe

Pinned it for you.

It's a bit early though PLUS weak title and info....needs date, weather, pitch condition, recommended stud length etc..

so a poor attampt at an official match day thread really, especially as you had most of the day to work on it...

but we forgive you as you must have lost a fair portion of your brain when moving to Australia....

And if you are a native then really this is a wonderful attempt from the colonies, i am suprised you managed anything at all.. well done.. we'll send more

C O M P U T E R S soon... keep up the good work.

lol sarcy git

Lived in sheffield til I was 8. Then my family cruelly dragged me to live out with the convicts. Trying to get back, but we're still waiting for HM Penal Cruises to offer return trips rather than one way from Portsmouth...

Guest Johnbloodaxe

lol sarcy git

Lived in sheffield til I was 8. Then my family cruelly dragged me to live out with the convicts. Trying to get back, but we're still waiting for HM Penal Cruises to offer return trips rather than one way from Portsmouth...

lol

The official thread should be as follows;

TITLE - Sheffield Wednesday versus Swindon Town

SUB TITLE - Official Matchday Thread

Context - Any sort of ramblings you wish providing it ends with a rallying cry and inspiring words such as 'Come on Wednesday'.

It goes without saying that grammer and spelling, are of paramount, importance.

First time in two years we can go to hillsbro and not really be that bothered about the result, feels strange!

If they don't play with freedom today they never will! Should be an open game as they need to attack.

UTO

The official thread should be as follows;

TITLE - Sheffield Wednesday versus Swindon Town

SUB TITLE - Official Matchday Thread

Context - Any sort of ramblings you wish providing it ends with a rallying cry and inspiring words such as 'Come on Wednesday'.

It goes without saying that grammer and spelling, are of paramount, importance.

I normally hate grammar policing; but I feel I have to point out the irony of the dreadful use of commas in the paragraph extolling the virtues of spelling and grammar.

I want loads of goals today and a Palmer start.

I'd like to see goals from Palmer, Madine, R. Johnson and JJ but I'm not going to be too fussy.

COME ON YOU BLUE AND WHITE WIZARDS!!!!!

Edited by Random Task

I normally hate grammar policing; but I feel I have to point out the irony of the dreadful use of commas in the paragraph extolling the virtues of spelling and grammar.

:rolleyes:

Was my spelling of grammar OK though?

Guest Saturday Owl

Come on Wednesday! 3 points today would be lovely with the pigs going down today, wouldn't mind sending this bugger down either.

Guest gringo69

If D&R better Swindons result, Swindon are down. Lets hope the players left from last season remember Paul Harts part in the last day and go out to give them a good stuffing.

If Palace better the pigs result then the pigs are down.

So not a nothing game and definately not a nothing day.

I can remembering celebrating the pigs 4th division relegation away at Watford, everybody stayed back till the result was confirmed then went mental.

Even the bemused coppers thought it was hilarious, so come 4.45pm, let the celebrations begin.

Come on you blue and white wizards.

If D&R better Swindons result, Swindon are down. Lets hope the players left from last season remember Paul Harts part in the last day and go out to give them a good stuffing.

If Palace better the pigs result then the pigs are down.

So not a nothing game and definately not a nothing day.

I can remembering celebrating the pigs 4th division relegation away at Watford, everybody stayed back till the result was confirmed then went mental.

Even the bemused coppers thought it was hilarious, so come 4.45pm, let the celebrations begin.

Come on you blue and white wizards.

If one of D&R, Bristol Rovers or Walsall better Swindon's result today they will be relegated!

Just seen the funniest thing.

A definate win today. The swindon team bus just pulled up and players got out at bumhole lane.

20 -0 today

Guest JonTheOwl66

Just seen the funniest thing.

A definate win today. The swindon team bus just pulled up and players got out at bumhole lane.

20 -0 today

Lies.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Just a quick question fellas, how much is the admission for an adult on the Kop today? Need to find out for my bro.

Thanks in advance.

£17 for adults. £9 for U18/OAP.