Player of the Season Award

Guest Reneowlsup

Guest Reneowlsup

Who has everyone voted for?

To be honest I found it hard to chose after a season like we've had but I went for Tommy Miller on the basis that he gives 100% and is one of only a few that actually seems to take pride from wearing the shirt. His captaining skills have been very good and he has chipped in with the odd goal (even though some have been pens)

I've gone for Nicky Weaver. He's kept us in so many games and taking the full season into account he has been our best player by a mile overall IMO. I think the fact he's currently injured and he has made one or two very rare errors in his most recent games will probably count against him though.

Madine got my vote, despite been here only since January.

I was impressed whenever I've seen him play, he was pivotal figure in all our wins, and showed more in his time here, than any other player did a whole year.

Guest Distraught!

Weaver may have been inconsistent towards the end of the season and finally got injured but without a series of saves he made before Christmas in narrow wins or draws, it is quite possible that we would now be relegated. That alone puts him in pole position for me.