Paul Heffernan

Guest foreverSWFC

Good player without doubt, but it seems as he doesn't fit under first Irvine's and now Megson's vision of football where defending starts with strikers. They both wanted front two to run themselves into the ground, and be able to play with their back to the goal, and it seems that Heff can't answer such demands.

As someone said above, he will probably leave for another club and will do very well there.

The lad needs game time is all, How many more of our players have failed to do the buisness yet still play,none of us can condemn the man as he has'nt been allowed to prove himself, 3 games ffs,to score goals you need to play,So what if he aint happy with training,if he had the games and did what was needed training would 'nt matter would it ,many a time he has been overlooked ,when forwards were injured or playing crap ,would.nt any of you lot be pissed off,I know i would ,And how fit do you have to be to sit on the bench ,I for one feel sorry for the bloke and the way he has been treated .

i think both heffernan and morrison are well past their personal best...

heffernan when used as a sub for 20 or so mins has looked decent, even good...

when used from the start, he's been lacking...

as for clinton, the less said the better, i can't believe some have advocated keeping him next season...you've been watching different games to me...

younger, fitter men wanted now, who can go for 90+...over the season mellor may well have scored enough goals to put him in with a shout...

it would be a brave man who'd let a 20 goal a season man go and replace him with ??? who knows...

Good player without doubt, but it seems as he doesn't fit under first Irvine's and now Megson's vision of football where defending starts with strikers. They both wanted front two to run themselves into the ground, and be able to play with their back to the goal, and it seems that Heff can't answer such demands.

As someone said above, he will probably leave for another club and will do very well there.

This. Thanks Malek.