Gary Madine Unsettled ?

Guest Owl30

Haven't heard about that so can't really comment on it mate, but i know he has an absolutely terrific attitude and is pretty ambitious too.

He said recently he would quite like to stay at Gillingham but i'm sure he'd definitely be interested in a move here if we could sort something out with Norwich.

I've seen him play about 15 times live i'd say, and i think he'll score somebody an awful lot of goals at League 1 and 2 level with potential to play higher.

I'm interested to hear your opinion on Jack Payne.

I've heard he is rated very highly, but never impressed me in what little I've seen on him so far.

What do you think of him ?

Guest thetruthisoutthere

Why is it we Wednesdayites are not happy unless we are picking into the fabric of our own club and trying to find conspiracies and trouble

from the state of the sell by date on the bourbons to the cleanliness of Mellors boots, the tea ladies smelly knickers and the ball boys lack of accuracy.

Some of us need to chill a little in my humble opinion

Relax it's gonna be fine

When Madine didn't get into the squad a couple of weeks ago there was no explanation other than that he was tired.

Then when he scored on Saturday his celebration was muted to say the least.

Has something gone on behind the scenes with Gary as his body language didn't look the best on Saturday?

You need a big wooden spoon !!!

Why is it we Wednesdayites are not happy unless we are picking into the fabric of our own club and trying to find conspiracies and trouble

from the state of the sell by date on the bourbons to the cleanliness of Mellors boots, the tea ladies smelly knickers and the ball boys lack of accuracy.

Some of us need to chill a little in my humble opinion

Relax it's gonna be fine

The cleaning lady goes commando.

I'm interested to hear your opinion on Jack Payne.

I've heard he is rated very highly, but never impressed me in what little I've seen on him so far.

What do you think of him ?

I haven't seen enough of him to comment fairly Malek- i remember him hitting the headlines when he first broke through there but all of that has gone quiet now.

He is someone i'd have to watch a bit more really.

I haven't seen enough of him to comment fairly Malek- i remember him hitting the headlines when he first broke through there but all of that has gone quiet now.

He is someone i'd have to watch a bit more really.

Thanks mate

Guest Sniper1

Some good players in that list mate BUT some are 1 season wonders (Davies) and Tubbs needs to be tested at league level

What?

How many decent seasons did Madine have before he signed?

If you let these players have another half a season then you are probably looking at paying another 1m on top.

Get them in early, if 1 in 3 comes off then happy days.

Guest bensonowl

What evidence is there to suggest he's unsettled?

I've yet to see any.

(please bare in mind he didn't even celebrate when he scored his first for us on his debut at Hillsborough).

If he scored his first against yeovil I remember him throwing his hands up in the air to all the away day fans

Guest BirdonaMaguire

What?

How many decent seasons did Madine have before he signed?

If you let these players have another half a season then you are probably looking at paying another 1m on top.

Get them in early, if 1 in 3 comes off then happy days.

Would it surprise anyone to know that Davies is now 25 years, hardly "up and coming"