My im sick of wednesday swoping my allegiance post

Guest richjones19772000

Guest richjones19772000

Well over 3000 views and nearly 80 replies you lot pretty much confirm what i thought...you really are very gullabull or even a gullacalf.

Cheers.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Well over 3000 views and nearly 80 replies you lot pretty much confirm what i thought...you really are very gullabull or even a gullacalf.

Cheers.

Gullible*

Cheers.

I cud ave saved u da effort m8. If you'd asked I'd have told you wot every1 knowns n dat is dat every1 ere is gullabull other than Arthur Bach. He's the wisest of the wise. FACT.

Oh yeah and that Tonto geezer but he has a spy device in Dave Allens conservatory and The Chairman's office

Guest richjones19772000

Gullible*

YESSS!! I knew it the hook is in an ive got you now!! the irony of you telling me how to spell gullabull is awsome

YESSS!! I knew it the hook is in an ive got you now!! the irony of you telling me how to spell gullabull is awsome

I suppose you'll also claim that you deliberately wrote "swoping" rather than "swopping" as well.

Although my money is on you being a sub-literate rumbletard.

Guest Big Guns

you can joke about the fattys like ghs ,you can joke about all the raging benders on here ,you can even joke about jon the owl pretending not to be fishcake ,but joking about changeing teams aint funny one bit ,no true owl would ever do that ,so you rich jones are a full weight bell end.

Guest richjones19772000

you can joke about the fattys like ghs ,you can joke about all the raging benders on here ,you can even joke about jon the owl pretending not to be fishcake ,but joking about changeing teams aint funny one bit ,no true owl would ever do that ,so you rich jones are a full weight bell end.

I know fish cake have you seen my videos?

Guest richjones19772000

I suppose you'll also claim that you deliberately wrote "swoping" rather than "swopping" as well.

Although my money is on you being a sub-literate rumbletard.

A subliterate rumbletard what?

Sigh.... :rolleyes:

Guest Big Guns

I know fish cake have you seen my videos?

not seen your videos but i see the real thing often enough he lives down our end.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Just saying..