SHEFF UTD

Guest Davidowls

Not saying too much, because I know how much of a ***** Karma is, the blunts that ripped it at me when we were relegated last year will vouch for me, but I am pleased fate got its own back!!!

Whay is everyone doing predictions for them?

They'll be down on Saturday. They'll lose (don't know who to and I don't care as they are worse than everyone in the league) and Palace will get atleast 1 point this weekend, meaning it'll be over for the piggies.

it's just a ruse to pay off their debts...they have deliberately got them selves in to this mess and are gonna put £1,000,000 @ 100/1 against them going down...

then the plan is to win all the remaining games...and pay off the debts at one fell swoop... :ohmy:lol:dry:

or, as a pig put it last night..."we've won 2 of the last 29, do you think we're gonna win up now?"

Edited by dnhc

Guest Distraught!

just done the championship predictor on the bbc website and the blades

are staying up.

it was a 6-1 victory at swansea on the final day that clinched their championship safety.

To win 6-1, isn't one of the most important parts of the team set up to be capable of scoring goals?

Henderson and Riise have proved that the Pigs wouldn't score if they had 20,000 dollars in the Bangkok red light district!

At begining of the thread I thought owlstalk had turned into blades mad or what ever there crappy version is :laugh:

was on that shitty site this morning, theres a thread saying theyve already sold 10,000 season tickets, not bad going considering what a poo poo season theyve had.

just seen the thread about this. :laugh:

Edited by swafty

Guest James-The-Owl

Neither can I, took enough stick off the piggie cnuts last season when we got relegated, there going to get it back in bucket loads & a derby double would be the iceing on the cake

What he said, but with better grammar :biggrin:

was on that shitty site this morning, theres a thread saying theyve already sold 10,000 season tickets, not bad going considering what a poo poo season theyve had.

just seen the thread about this. :laugh:

They probably baught them before they realised they was going down if like Wednesday they put season tickets up for sale really early, I bet the little pigs are hanging themselfs ha ha ha ha ha.

Evening Owls, your neighbours hit rock bottom on Saturdsy. No I'm not talking about 24th. On several occasions the refrain "there's only one "Chrissy" Morgan" was heard when Hume was on the ball. Graceless.

Classless cvnts i f00kin hate em. :angry:

Bet they have a letter drafted just in case......

Dear Chairman of the Football League,

We regret to inform you that our lawyers have been instructed to take legal action unless we are immediately reinstated to the Championship (insert some technical clap trap and some heavily biased misinterpretation of malpractice).

Edited by theowlsman

Bet they have a letter drafted just in case......

Dear Chairman of the Football League,

We regret to inform you that our lawyers have been instructed to take legal action unless we are immediately reinstated to the Championship (insert some technical clap trap and some heavily biased misinterpretation of malpractice).

Somethin' about Warnock putting out a weakened side against Sflaphorpe just so he could get United relegated :biggrin: :biggrin: