SHEFF UTD

Guest TonyOwl88

just done the championship predictor on the bbc website and the blades

are staying up.

it was a 6-1 victory at swansea on the final day that clinched their championship safety.

hahaha... automatic promotion to the prem next season?

Guest seenit

Evening Owls, your neighbours hit rock bottom on Saturdsy. No I'm not talking about 24th. On several occasions the refrain "there's only one "Chrissy" Morgan" was heard when Hume was on the ball. Graceless.

just done the championship predictor on the bbc website and the blades

are staying up.

it was a 6-1 victory at swansea on the final day that clinched their championship safety.

If Swansea are certain of a play off spot before this game they will be "resting" most of their 1st choice players for this match, I hope they need a win to guarantee their play off place and I hope the Blades are already relegated or I could easilly see an upset.

Evening Owls, your neighbours hit rock bottom on Saturdsy. No I'm not talking about 24th. On several occasions the refrain "there's only one "Chrissy" Morgan" was heard when Hume was on the ball. Graceless.

They're pure scum. Can't wait too absolutely **** them over next season! Like really can't wait to be 2-0 up at Half time and laughing at them.

If Swansea are certain of a play off spot before this game they will be "resting" most of their 1st choice players for this match, I hope they need a win to guarantee their play off place and I hope the Blades are already relegated or I could easilly see an upset.

Just done the championship predictor thing, I think they'll get scruffy wins against Bristol and the Dingles which on my predictions will leave them needing a win and Palace to lose on the last day for them to stay up by 1 point. Palace have some tricky fixtures but if they can beat Donny on Friday then I have the B**des relegated whatever happens on the last day at Swansea, assuming they get beaten at Reading.

Or they could just do the descent thing and lose all their remaining matches.

They're pure scum. Can't wait too absolutely **** them over next season! Like really can't wait to be 2-0 up at Half time and laughing at them.

Neither can I, took enough stick off the piggie cnuts last season when we got relegated, there going to get it back in bucket loads & a derby double would be the iceing on the cake