sheffield

apart from our(pools) abysmal performance i can honestly say that we(me n the wife) really enjoyed our day and night in sheffield,walkabout on west street before the game for a few then bessebar(or summit) after the match,upto frecheville for a bite to eat then onto mosborough for a few and back to frecheville to finish the nite off before we headed back to our hotel(etap) to sleep it off.we really enjoyed our stay and cant wait to come back next season on 2 occasions.thanx

Edited by foreverpools

apart from our(pools) abysmal performance i can honestly say that we(me n the wife) really enjoyed our day and night in sheffield,walkabout on west street before the game for a few then bessebar(or summit) after the match,upto frecheville for a bite to eat then onto mosborough for a few and back to frecheville to finish the nite off before we headed back to our hotel(etap) to sleep it off.we really enjoyed our stay and cant wait to come back next season on 2 occasions.thanx

Glad you enjoyed it mate.

We seem to have been a bit of a bogey team for you this season, glad it's not put you off coming back.

for 0 against 11 this season,surely is bogey to me.

the poolies singing they wanted to go home were probs in and out of sheffield and they were all worse for wear in drink off the tinnies.

have friends in frecheville who support weds and blades

Edited by foreverpools

the poolies singing they wanted to go home were probs in and out of sheffield and they were all worse for wear in drink off the tinnies.

Cheer up. I think you did get 1 goal in the cup game. For 1 against 11 sounds much better hey?

Must have forgotten the cracker you scored in the JPT on the stroke of Half time biggrin.gif

Glad nothing Kicked off either after what happened at your place. See you next season

Must have forgotten the cracker you scored in the JPT on the stroke of Half time biggrin.gif

Glad nothing Kicked off either after what happened at your place. See you next season

ha ha keyboard error.the same player who done 4k all yesterday.

Guest RipleyOwl

You stayed in the etap??? Get your self to the doctors for a jab fast, see you next season glad you had a great day despite the football that's normally us at home games

are you staying in Sheffield for the World Snooker as well? :cool: