Thorncliffe cc v the Wednesday cc

Guest EBRA

Thorncliffe cricket club will play the Wednesday cricket club on may the first . It's a free fund raising event for the Sheffield children's hospital and the re birth of the Wednesday cc . All welcome the game starts at 2pm lots of entertainment for all the family and hopefully an ex Wednesday player or two to cheer us on .

The Wednesday cc will be officially opened on 28th April at hillsborough get yourselves down to find out all about us and get involved . We are a club for the wednesdayites put together by wednesdayites

Can we have directions for the ground please, I'm coming all the way from Utah for this!

(Actually I'm coming to see my Dad - he's 98! - but by happy coincidence I can make the game)

Guest WoodhouseOwl77

The ground is at chapletown

Come on Wednesday fans get down to this and support both cricket clubs and the Sheffield Childrens Hospital.

Lee Bullen was all set to play until he had to attend the UEFA Coaching Course Centre in Switerland. He hopes to make another game in due course.

Guest WoodhouseOwl77

What's happening at Hillsborough on the 28th and what time?

The launch of the Wednesday CC everybody is welcome full details in SWFC matchday programme against Swindon 25 April 2011.

Had a meeting with Nev, Scott and Glenn earlier today with Rob Hulley (Go For It Owls), really looking forward to this day. Hopefully the weather is spot on. £2.60 a pint of carling, can't knock it at all.

Hope to see loads down there, even though its day after Bristol Rovers away.

Chris Bolsover

Website Administrator Thorncliffe Cricket Club

Had a meeting with Nev, Scott and Glenn earlier today with Rob Hulley (Go For It Owls), really looking forward to this day. Hopefully the weather is spot on. £2.60 a pint of carling, can't knock it at all.

You can when it was £2.46 the week before last!

:mad:

Hope to see loads down there, even though its day after Bristol Rovers away.

Chris Bolsover

Website Administrator Thorncliffe Cricket Club

Looking forward to it Gentlemen.

John Topham

Ice Cream Seller / Part Time BBQ operator - Thorncliffe Cricket Club