Man of the Match

Did he just say he was a boyhood Sheffield Wednesday fan on the radio?

He did.....and seems to want to stay....We need a dominant centre half, and he certainly looked that today...also his distribution is decent...he gets rid when he needs to but does not panic.....

Guest Sheff Owl

Did he just say he was a boyhood Sheffield Wednesday fan on the radio?

I thought he said that.

It's gonna be tricky tho if Sflaphorpe go into League One and have kept an eye on how he has performed then they could want to keep him and as Jones said he has not spoke with the new Manager yet so it's gonna be very interesting - hope we can get him.

I thought he said that.

It's gonna be tricky tho if Sflaphorpe go into League One and have kept an eye on how he has performed then they could want to keep him and as Jones said he has not spoke with the new Manager yet so it's gonna be very interesting - hope we can get him.

New Manager " Mornin' Rob"

Rob "**** off you halfwit......."

job done

I thought he said that.

they are doing alright without him which is good for us

Jones was magnificent........ Love to have him organising our defence in our promotion winning season next year.

His head was like a magnet to an iron ball.

Superb..... commanding and won everything in the air