Du, du, du, du, du, du, du, du, du, du, du, du,

When I see you Wednesday,

I go out of my head,

i just can't get enough,

I just can't get enough,

All the things you do to me and all the things you said,

I just can't get enough.

I just can't get enough

We slip and slide and we fall in love and I just can't seem to get enough of...

That song is gay, and Wednesday's home fans are gay.

Even if we wanted to get the song going (which only you do) then we still wouldn't have a chance with our shitty moaning home fans who like to boo boo boo throughout the match.

That song is gay, and Wednesday's home fans are gay.

Even if we wanted to get the song going (which only you do) then we still wouldn't have a chance with our shitty moaning home fans who like to boo boo boo throughout the match.

well your a posative fan arnt you :laugh: if Im only one what wants this song to get going lets see later how many sing it eh? Im sure its not just me. We need to get good feeling going for the players and get athmosphere going.

Tbh if it creates some noise I don't care those of you who hate it --- COME UP WITH AN ALTERNATIVE put the EFFORT in to get it sung by the majority SIMPLES

Not a fan of the song - but have to agree with this ^^

The one's who moan about it are most likely the one's who don't sing at all.

Good effort mate.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

I'd say the ones that moan about it are more likely those that do sing, and don't want to be involved in that ridiculous Celtic song.

^^^^

This

Guest intercity0wl

The way to get EVERYONE singing is simple

Just sing it over and over and over and over - non stop - for 15 minutes

Eventually everyone will get hooked and start clapping then start singing

Go for it

Exactly hat happened at the Norwich game last night, they just kept going with it, at some points you could just about pick out the individual voices, but as the game went on more and more were joining in, it also happened in the North towards the kop last home game, not so much with the singing but the amount of people banging their feet and clapping along increased the longer the Chant went on.

It doesen't matter whether it this song, or any other if its catch and sung long enough, people carn't help but join in

I'd say the ones that moan about it are more likely those that do sing, and don't want to be involved in that ridiculous Celtic song.

Sing what? We hate leeds? WHO GIVES A flip. Just after we score people come out with 'The blades are goin' down, the blades are goin' down', I'd rather have this 'Just can't get enough' song over Songs about United or Leeds.

I tried giving you a positive and my mouse slipped and i pressed negative! Please forgive me oh lord

Guest Hirsty's Gut

What's wrong with a good old rousing 20 minute rendition of barmy army. This ain't a Wednesday song let's stick to the classics.