Guest gingerowl1

Guest wakey6

People who don't go to Hillsborough all season cannot voice an opinion whether we are poo poo or not. You don't experience it so don't slag them off

That really pi$$es me off, people ringing radio Sheff saying we played poo poo again, then Seth will ask, "av you been", and the caller replies, "no but I listened to it on the wireless".

The same happens on here too, people who don't go should not slate the team.

Why should the club reward the part-timers.

Buy your full price tickets as a thankyou to Milan. Lets fill the stadium at full price to inject some extra cash.

Great post.

I got loads of flack for disagreeing with this cheap schemes in the past that never work.

Some people need to decide if they are fans or supporters.

I honestly think some of our supporters prefer sitting in a half empty ground, just to prove how "loyal" they are.

We're approaching the end of an absolutely horrendous season, at least on the pitch that is, we're currently struggling to even half fill our stadium, yet people are against the idea of reducing prices for a one off match.

Ludicrous.

And what would you say is the difference? Would you say the supporter is the one that goes but the fan doesn't etc.

Not having a dig just curious as to your view on it.

Crap football at £24 is still crap football at £10.

The difference bewteen a fan and a supporter is that the fan thinks he has a bargain by paying £10 yet the supporter doesn't care what he paid.

nowt to play for, but its end of season - almost a tradition to go now! ill be in the north i think.

dont mind paying the prices, but ill admit there have been weeks when iv gone in the Kop because its £17 instead of the North at £24/£26 por whatever. dropping the tickets for one off games does have a proven track record in attracting more people, so iv no issue with the club offering it.

Guest Big Guns

all the remaining games should be a tenner ,we should be doing everything possible to atrract our fans back ,theres a good reason there staying away ,its not cos there part timers or any less of a fan than any one else ,its up to the club to entice them back ,and offering cheap tickets is a start ,and that poo weve been watching flip me its not even worth a tenner.

That really pi$$es me off, people ringing radio Sheff saying we played poo poo again, then Seth will ask, "av you been", and the caller replies, "no but I listened to it on the wireless".

The same happens on here too, people who don't go should not slate the team.

Why should the club reward the part-timers.

Funniest one i heard was a blunt fan ringing up absolutly slating the team and Adams and when asked did you go he went into a load of spiel of how he hadnt made the game but had been told by somebody else :laugh:

all the remaining games should be a tenner ,we should be doing everything possible to atrract our fans back ,theres a good reason there staying away ,its not cos there part timers or any less of a fan than any one else ,its up to the club to entice them back ,and offering cheap tickets is a start ,and that poo weve been watching flip me its not even worth a tenner.

The 10 thousand or so who went to Crystal Palace on the final day last season for £10 didn't seem to make it to the Dagenham and Redbridge game on the opening day of this season, so how exactly is letting part-timers in for a tenner "enticing them back"? Perhaps the Club should chuck in a free sav nav so they can find their way back in season 11/12?!

Guest Big Guns

The 10 thousand or so who went to Crystal Palace on the final day last season for £10 didn't seem to make it to the Dagenham and Redbridge game on the opening day of this season, so how exactly is letting part-timers in for a tenner "enticing them back"? Perhaps the Club should chuck in a free sav nav so they can find their way back in season 11/12?!

wot the game wot got us relegated great incentive that ,they obviously thought flip this wot a load of poo ,its the players fault not the fans ,fan blamer.

wot the game wot got us relegated great incentive that ,they obviously thought flip this wot a load of poo ,its the players fault not the fans ,fan blamer.

Supporters go to watch their team in the Barclay's Premier League or the Blue Square North.

I don't believe anyone turns up to Hillsborough, especially for the past 10 years, expecting Barcelona to turn up.

I'm not blaming fans for staying away, that is their decision (oh, and we have a different set of players to the Palace game now), but if they want to stay away at £26 they can stay away at £10 too, cheapskates!

As Authur Bach said in a previous thread, difference between the club's supports and the club's fans - supporters go to watch their team play regardless of quality and price (assuming they can afford the price), fans go when the good weather comes out, we are top of the league, want a day out in the Millennium Stadium, or tickets are stupidly cheap.

Reward the supporters, not the fans IMO.

Guest Big Guns

Supporters go to watch their team in the Barclay's Premier League or the Blue Square North.

I don't believe anyone turns up to Hillsborough, especially for the past 10 years, expecting Barcelona to turn up.

I'm not blaming fans for staying away, that is their decision (oh, and we have a different set of players to the Palace game now), but if they want to stay away at £26 they can stay away at £10 too, cheapskates!

As Authur Bach said in a previous thread, difference between the club's supports and the club's fans - supporters go to watch their team play regardless of quality and price (assuming they can afford the price), fans go when the good weather comes out, we are top of the league, want a day out in the Millennium Stadium, or tickets are stupidly cheap.

Reward the supporters, not the fans IMO.

so my mates dad old bill whos been to every match for 50 years ,but said enough is enough and hasnt been this season ,is not a proper supporter then just a low down fan :huh:

I can't get to every game so I'm a part timer. I go when I can and pay whatever. If I can't make a game it makes no difference if it's a Tenner or 23 quid, I can't make it. I can make the last game of the season so I will be there.

Not all part timers are bad you know.

Totally agree, never said they are. The following isn't all about the hardcore, though they are the ones who keep football clubs at our level alive.

Guest Big Guns

Wednesday 'Til I Die...

Clue is in the saying ma' man!

when you get your first bird or have your first pint ,youll realise theres more to life.