Guest gingerowl1

Guest gingerowl1

It might not have been announced yet, and therefore I apologise if we are going to do it, but I think it’s a stupid idea not to do £10/£5 tickets for Exeter last game of the season. It might encourage a few more folk to come. I d much rather have a decent crowd. Be silly not to do this in my opinion!

at full price imo theyl be about 22,000, lets face it its a nothin game at the end of a nothin season

Its worse than that...its a poo game at the end of a poo season. But Ill still be there :biggrin:

If these so called supporters couldn't be bothered to go all season, why should they be rewarded with cheap tickets?

By all means offer a cheap ticket to fans who've got a certain number of ticket stubs from previous home games, but the stayaways? Sod 'em.

I'd go for a tenner, not been all season for the first time in about 11 years. I ain't paying 20 odd quid to watch that shower of poo !

If you haven't experienced us play all season how can you call the team a shower of poo ? You dont know.

Guest intercity0wl

If these so called supporters couldn't be bothered to go all season, why should they be rewarded with cheap tickets?

By all means offer a cheap ticket to fans who've got a certain number of ticket stubs from previous home games, but the stayaways? Sod 'em.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Its not about the shower of poo on the pitch, thats obviously been confirmed during this season, its about confirming to Milan what he's bought into, and what better way than getting a good attendance in at full price for what is a nowt match for our last game in a few months. It might even help persuade him to dig a bit deeper for next seasons HMS wee wee THE LEAGUE. So get yer sens down, cos you will all want to be there for next seasons last match celebrating the title. (Dont quote me on any of that next year though, cos it'll probably all go boobies up again.)

Guest Cottingham owl

People who don't go to Hillsborough all season cannot voice an opinion whether we are poo poo or not. You don't experience it so don't slag them off

Milan is really meant to impress us not us impress him by turning up to watch a game that means nothing after weve all spunked our hard earned money all season,

There is still a chance we could have to win this game to stay up though!!

I dont mind the price to be honest but id be mOre likely to go if it was going to be full and not a flat fair well to a flat season.

Sure we wouldnt make a loss at 10 pound a ticket anyway, or kids for free or buy one ticket get one free or buy 2 get one free. Wednesday are flippingpants at offers anyway, ffs its the last day of the season publicise it somehow.... flippingmillions of offers they could try out and not lose money!!

Edited by Up the Owls

IT SHOULD BE FULL PRICE FOR EVERY GAME...IF YOU SUPPORT SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY, YOU'LL PAY IT...

cheap tickets are stabbing those who pay in full for the rest of the season in the back...

the only cheap tickets should be for the paint pot as we crash out disastrously in the first round...

...i would have thought everyone would have wanted to be there to send off the players not retained, should they stick another shift in the likes of some we've endured this season...