Remaining Games

Wonder what the chances of Megson experimenting with his line-up in the last few games are now we're looking a bit safer (I know he's shuffled the pack a lot already but bear with me)

Maybe THE RADIATOR and Rob Jones at centre back (next year's defence perhaps - THE RADIATOR would need to get used to playing right side presumably. Danny Batth prob ain't coming back)

Daniel Jones as left winger (or a string of games at left back, Buxton surely isn't gonna be LB next year?)

Joey O'Brien as much game time as possible, to see if he can still do it.

Edited by vulture_squadron

Guest Saturday Owl

My team for Saturday as a test-

GK- ROD

RB- Semi

CB- Jones

CB- R.Johnson

LB- Buxton

RM- JJ

CM- JOB

CM- Palmer

LM- Jones

ST- Mellor

ST- Madine

Just a simple test really, Heff and Coke to certainly come on 2nd half and maybe Teale dependent on the score.

My team for Saturday as a test-

GK- ROD

RB- Semi

CB- Jones

CB- R.Johnson

LB- Buxton

RM- JJ

CM- JOB

CM- Palmer

LM- Jones

ST- Mellor

ST- Madine

Just a simple test really, Heff and Coke to certainly come on 2nd half and maybe Teale dependent on the score.

Like the look of that. Forgot about Palmer - where'd he go?

Guest Saturday Owl

Like the look of that. Forgot about Palmer - where'd he go?

I have no idea about Palmer, he went on international duty with Scotland's young lads and doesn't seem to have featured since.

Certainly the best midfielder we have in my opinion, just needs to be weaned through in the correct manner.

Guest 03 owl

Palmer is under 21 so does not need to be registered also will still be here next season as i think the club rate him, probably this has a lot to do with the other players getting the time on the pitch to justify do you want or we want you next season, but also i think Megson has had a lot to deal with in team selection also to of kept Palmer in and it went even more boobies up for a young lad/owl could of been catastrophic for both.

I think Megson will have a good idea who will and wont be here next season - i'd use the rest of this season to play the lads who are going to be here and experiment with them. flip the rest of em' who arn't intrested, let them warm the bench.

I'm not sure there's enough staying.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.