Milan is god..

Can,t get my breath on the pencil/buisness cards WTF were the stooges playing at,ffs

God bless MM is what i say,Onwards and upwards ,Like the bit about quality players thoough,reckon Potter may be on his last legs,fingers crossed

“It’s the biggest challenge of my career,” Mandaric told the Telegraph in a wide-ranging interview nearly four months after his £9m takeover.

“And I won’t tolerate anything less than success next season.”

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Loving the fact he's looking at streamlining the squad down to about 23.

Bring in 3 or 4 quality players, and clear out those who cant cut it / dont want it.

Time to deliver Wednesday, looking forward to next season already.

I have to say, haven't our press releases improved. Every time Milan says something, I think to myself, wow, I actually think it's going to happen. Something tells me we're going to be on to a bit of a winner here - Investment, scouting networks the whole sherbang. Already excited for next season.

To be fair he said he wouldn't tolerate anything less than success this year and we're still in danger of relegation. Just because he's given a positive soundbite doesn't mean it'll happen. And we need a lot more than a few players in, forget the last two games - this lot are poo , we need at least 12 new players

Everything just keeps on getting better and better ,even contemplating changing the pre match meal to Maple staple's sausages

Ok that last bit is a tad to far fetched :biggrin: But seriously,we could be on the way so from me a big THANKYOU Milan

uto

Great, great man. Saved the club "without doing proper due diligence". Awesome, But FFS cant order pencils and hidden bills?

That statement alone should be pinned to remind us all of what the three stooges had led this club to. We weren't just at the precipice we were over the edge and hanging on by a pubic hair! Well run club my rumbleing arse.

NEVER EVER FORGET WHAT THESE PEOPLE DID< OR WHAT MM HAS DONE SINCE

To be fair he said he wouldn't tolerate anything less than success this year and we're still in danger of relegation. Just because he's given a positive soundbite doesn't mean it'll happen. And we need a lot more than a few players in, forget the last two games - this lot are poo , we need at least 12 new players

He's not fooling you is he, Kivo. :biggrin:

Milan gives us hope, that's all any footy supporter needs really........and believe or not Kivo mate, there is some now.