Reinstate Tango

Guest Romish Owl

Guest Romish Owl

Think every one should support Tango by protesting at next home match by removing their shirts - womwn include :biggrin:lol

Sheffield Wednesday

Safety Advisory Group

Sheffield City Council

Town Hall

Sheffield

S1 2HH

Contact FLA Inspector

Perhaps you could write to the above to enquire or even better go on the website and deal with the FLA inspector..he could perhaps clarify a few things re human shields

Guest Big Guns

tango been banned is like me been banned of here should never happen ,luv him or hate him

Guest intercity0wl

was'nt he defending his daughter ,just thought i read it on here,

may be wrong though

Goes slightly deeper than that i think, and a bit more complicated also, if what i have heard is correct, no doubt the individuls involved will bring it into the open if they want to, its their business after all

was'nt he defending his daughter ,just thought i read it on here,

may be wrong though

Talking to him on Tuesday, he was at the ground at 4:30 buying his tickets for the match. I asked him why he had his season ticket taken off him. He said that he has a mate who drives the minibus for them who is diabetic. Apparently the guy had been threatened while they were on the way to the toilet. So Tango stepped in and said if you want to pick on anybody pick on me. He said they left it at that, but when they came out of the toilets the police collared him and threw him out.

Same as he says he does 200 mile round trip for home matches, why would he want to cause trouble.

Free the Wolverhampton 1's ticket :angry:

UTO WTID FTB :rolleyes:lol

I hear that certain individuals may have wanted him banned.

This certain individual tried to start some business with someone who shouted "we all hate Leeds scum" in his general direction.

Make of that what you will.