Home kit next season

Guest William quince swfc

Guest Saturday Owl

Why so expensive? Really?

Can't complain about the season tickets because Milan and co have worked them brilliantly but the merchandise is a joke.

Surely away kits should be cheaper though, as we seem to change it every season. :rolleyes:

Thats gone up a bit!!!! are they made from some rare, endangered animal skin? I'll still get my usual home and away one though!! :blush::blush: just glad i've got 3 daughters that hate football now!!!! i feel sorry for familys that has to shell out for a few teenagers on top of there own shirts!!!! will the club be doing any sort of offer to tie in with pre-season again?

Guest intercity0wl

what a flipping absolute flipping rip off, £50ish for a Wednesday shirt is a complete wee wee take. Paid £39.99 for my bloody england shirt!

Not cheap agreed, but as usual will be buying mine and the familys, and thats probably why they are so expensive, as most of us will begrudgingly pay it.

As for the England shirt, even at £3.99 I would not give getting one a second thought, even with a fire certificate.

So why not get these on sale ready for the last home match of the year, like the majority of clubs seem to do. Don't understand why we always have to wait until mid summer.

Guest intercity0wl

So why not get these on sale ready for the last home match of the year, like the majority of clubs seem to do. Don't understand why we always have to wait until mid summer.

100% Bang on the money, would love to be able to get em for my late may Spanish Jaunt, you can guarantee many clubs wll be being represented on the costa's form very early summer by supporters wearing their clubs new Kits..

Still i suppose the Marketing guys who get well paid to make these sort of decisions now better than us :rolleyes: .

I think the price will be irrelevant when you actually see one

I am the most excited I've ever been about a new home shirt coming out - because it's genuinely the best one EVER

Wait and see - you'll LOVE it

has it got a proper carbone collar?

Guest intercity0wl

I can assure you I'm not

Genuinely the best home shirt EVER

Have heard this from a few privileged people who know what it looks like.

It's best be the greatest shirt ever to make people part with 50 smackers.

Everyone has a choice

Either buy it or don't buy it

Nobody is holding a gun up against your head and forcing you to buy it

Like I say.. when people see it the price will suddenly become largely irrelevant

After all for any footy shirt to be worth £50 it's gotta be AMAZING right ?

Well wait and see.....

Owlstalk Shop

Everyone has a choice

Either buy it or don't buy it

Nobody is holding a gun up against your head and forcing you to buy it

Like I say.. when people see it the price will suddenly become largely irrelevant

After all for any footy shirt to be worth £50 it's gotta be AMAZING right ?

Well wait and see.....

I think most people have a line though. £50 is a lot of money these days and I would hate it to put people off buying it after the fantastic success of the current shirt. Also why do we have to be ripped off. There is no way that a football shirt costs anywhere near £50 to produce and distribute so why do we get shafted as fans?

For it to be £50 I would want it to come with 2 tickets to an away match of my choice sewn into the lining!

Just not bothered...