Exeter Home Tickets

Guest Barneyowl8

Guest Barneyowl8

Make it an offer game!! Only chance of over twenty thousand

£10 Adults

£5 concessions

Free gift for season ticket holders due to cheaper prices

Guest TomatoKetchup

I agree that a deal needs to be sorted for this game. If we play our last few games like the previous 2 there could be a decent crowd for this game

Guest intercity0wl

I agree that a deal needs to be sorted for this game. If we play our last few games like the previous 2 there could be a decent crowd for this game

Tried last night to purchase a ticket for this game for somebody else, and thought the same when told they were not on sale yet.

They dont want to leave it too long to sort any offer prices out and get them on sale, as when the warmer weather arrives some people start make plans to do other things.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

How come the last game of the season is on Saturday this year?

Leagues 1 and 2 always are.

BTW Exeter will bring a decent following.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Cheers- shows how much attention I pay.

Having said that, the final Championship games are also on Saturday this year...

They were moved for some particular reason, cannot recall what, could be to do with Wembley availabitly.

Guest intercity0wl

What a cracking gesture it would be after what has been an awful season for the Club to charge £1 all round for this one-off game. Stick Exeter in the corner and Wednesday have all 4 stands.

Cheaper prices are always welcome as long as they dont lead to a loss, also agree this has been an awful season as far as our own expectations were concerned, but at one point it could have been so much worse than Awfull, something along the lines of the one endured by Plymouth, a complete which may yet still get even worse.

With all that has happened over the last few months, this awfull season of ours on the Pitch could arguably also be discribed as one the best ones that SWFC as a whole has ever had.

United have given 3000 tickets to schools for Sat urday and £10 off if they buy Boro and Cardiff tickets together. I don't recall us doing a single offer this year. I have a ST but I don't mind if they let kids/OAPs/hospital staff in for nothing against Exeter. Lets get a good crowd and create some goodwill for next season. I hope they don't do a lap of "honour" though. Despite the last 2 results there's been no honour in the seasons performance as a whole.

Guest intercity0wl

Exeter tickets were on sale a few weeks back. They were on at full price though.

Must have been took of sale then, as last night at about 5.30 i could not get one in the megastore.