Hotels in Brighton....

....there isn't any!

It's the bloody Brighton Marathon this weekend so EVERYWHERE is booked up! Me and the mrs are gonna make a weekend of it down there, but we've had to book a hotel in Worthing 10 miles down the coast!

But its right near the train station so we'll jump on a train to get into Brighton for t'game! Just hope we don't get a pumping! Brighton can't be many points of promotion now can they?!

Ah, sorry, didn't see that thread!

Yea Worthing seems to have a fair few B&Bs and there are a few trainstations along the line straight into Brighton. I found a nice little one for £25per person per night! Got some good reviews too!

Worth taking note of the marathon route too if you're heading into Brighton on sunday! A few roads blocked off!

Ah, sorry, didn't see that thread!

Yea Worthing seems to have a fair few B&Bs and there are a few trainstations along the line straight into Brighton. I found a nice little one for £25per person per night! Got some good reviews too!

Worth taking note of the marathon route too if you're heading into Brighton on sunday! A few roads blocked off!

I tried laterooms.com but the cheapest they had was £140, I found space at St Christophers Inn, it's opposite the peir and I've stayed at many of there places before