Over here.... Over there....

The Ultras are the ones who start and create the atmosphere these days

I'm starting to think that the flag was nicked to enable a DNA sample to be taken.

The older bloke in the middle is then going to appear on a Jeremy Kyle "Are you my dad?" special with all his (alleged) little Ultras.

mighty oaks from little acorns grow

That was my school motto.

About time we had some effort made to get people singing again. The band and a series of insipid teams have destroyed our ability to spontaneously chant stuff it seems. At least these guys are having a go. Last night, when the band joined in with them it was effective. When the band struck up at the halftime ovation it was effective. When they play over a chant they lose their charm. It's a fine line between helping the atmosphere and creating it. It's better when they help.

I enjoyed them last night, but the ultras drove them on.

That was my school motto.

About time we had some effort made to get people singing again. The band and a series of insipid teams have destroyed our ability to spontaneously chant stuff it seems. At least these guys are having a go. Last night, when the band joined in with them it was effective. When the band struck up at the halftime ovation it was effective. When they play over a chant they lose their charm. It's a fine line between helping the atmosphere and creating it. It's better when they help.

I enjoyed them last night, but the ultras drove them on.

Agree 100% with this and last night they got it spot on.

Guest christheowl

the ultras were awesome ! the Kop actually out sung us north stand lot last night ! by the way, what phone is that on as the camera and sound on it is quality !!

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

The Ultras have had some stick on here, but for me they deserve a lot of credit. If that area of fans can grow and their attitudes and optimism spills out onto the rest of the ground then that would be some achievement (and why not?). TBF last night I was sat down towards the bottom of the Kop and the Band and the Ultra's enthusiasm was beginning to rub off onto us lot. Middle-aged and Old-aged people alike having a laugh and savouring the atmosphere. Lets face it we might not stand with the ULTRAS but we all share their passion at heart. It might not be for some people, but I am all for it. Keep up the good work!!

Edited by Lawrie Maddens Hump