Spireite in Peace

Guest Spiritof1866

Surprised to see that Mellor hadn't been playing a lot till Saturday, I'd have thought he would be a nailed on starter every week...

Not sure, Megson had been using 4 5 1 which Madine is tailor made for. Then heffernan needed a chance, but Mellor looked a cut above at the weekend.

Because you acted in an extremely aggresive manner and abused another forum member without any provocation or justification.

Capiche?

Thats ridicolous. I put it in the nicest possible way.

I didn't realise this was also a Chesterfield FC Forum. I think I speak to the majority of Owlstalk members when I say no Chesterfield fans aloud on here

Who is with me?!

Thats ridicolous. I put it in the nicest possible way.

I didn't realise this was also a Chesterfield FC Forum. I think I speak to the majority of Owlstalk members when I say no Chesterfield fans aloud on here

Who is with me?!

If you had actually read his first post instead of just typing foul mouthed abuse, you would have seen he was talking about SWFC.

Had he made a post about Chesterfield FC, it would have been moved to the Non-SWFC section of the forum.

It isn't particularly complicated.

sl@gging me off were you.

Just a bunch of keyboard warriors arnt you, all smug hiding behind your monitors

I told you to grow up. Is that being a keyboard warrior ?

As as been said there was no need for your aggresive and pointless post it was you sir that was acting the keyboard warrior

Edited by johnnyowl

If you had actually read his first post instead of just typing foul mouthed abuse, you would have seen he was talking about SWFC.

Had he made a post about Chesterfield FC, it would have been moved to the Non-SWFC section of the forum.

It isn't particularly complicated.

This is a site for Wednesday fans. We don't want some inbreded Chesterfield fan talking about their clubs history!! How is that related to Wednesday!!

Ridicolous

I told you to grow up. Is that being a keyboard warrior ?

As as been said there was no need for your aggresive and pointless post it was you sir that was acting the keyboard warrior

There was every need when a Chesterfield fan was going on about their tin pot clubs history.

May I just remind everyone what a set of idiots they were when they came to Hillsborough this season. Moaning and groaning they should have won.

What makes it worse was when they were in deep financial trouble a few years ago people were outside Hillsborough with buckets collecting money to save their club. We helped them stay affloat and yet we still get hatred directed at us from them

This is a site for Wednesday fans. We don't want some inbreded Chesterfield fan talking about their clubs history!! How is that related to Wednesday!!

Ridicolous

1) Inbreded is not even a word FFS. Need i repost the irony picture above for you criticising somebody for being inbred by using the world inbreded?

2) If you don't like the thread content, give it a miss. The fact that the OP already has a +10 rating for his post and his thread has 50+ replies in only an hour and a half suggests some Owlstalk members DO want to read and comment on this thread.

As a proud Spireite I felt I ought to say a thanks for the kind words of Wednesdayites on Radio Sheffield lately towards our successes on the pitch and off. I've many friends in Sheffield, I spent many happy years there myself and used to watch the Owls on occasion, preferring to watch actual football rather than hoofball down the road.

Since our titanic encounter at Hillsborough I thought, after all the inevitable banter, we gave a decent account of ourselves, took the defeat on the chin and got back to the task in hand of getting out of the Bargain Basement league. I really was surprised to see Wednesday drawn into a dogfight in L1, with proven Champ players like Mellor, Morrison, Teale, JJ et al, I really could not expect anything other than a playoff place at least. My Owls mates bemoan a lack of defensive nous, a raft of players with no bottle, but this didn't seem to be the case when we played you at yours, what's gone wrong??

In any case, thanks again for the kind statements, I certainly hope we see you in what ought to be a cracking L1 next season. I also have the misfortune of knowing a few Blunties, all of whom were laughing themselves silly at Wednesday's drop last season; they ain't laughing quite so hard now.

All the best for the run-in, I still say you'll do enough to stop up this season.

Nowt against Chessie pal. After all we share someat in common. Its a Blue and White world and we all think Sheridan is a god.. You'll do well next season and with Shez in charge your'e guaranteed to play good football.

1) Inbreded is not even a word FFS. Need i repost the irony picture above for you criticising somebody for being inbred by using the world inbreded?

2) If you don't like the thread content, give it a miss. The fact that the OP already has a +10 rating for his post and his thread has 50+ replies in only an hour and a half suggests some Owlstalk members DO want to read and comment on this thread.

Thats not ironic. Been an inbred does not necessarily make you bad at spelling or grammar. Ooooooo so I used a word thats not in the dictionary - forgot everyone on Owlstalk using correct spelling and grammar for everything! That mean your an inbred for not having spaces in your username?

All the people that gave him positive marks are Chesterfield fans though.

Guest Spiritof1866

Nowt against Chessie pal. After all we share someat in common. Its a Blue and White world and we all think Sheridan is a god.. You'll do well next season and with Shez in charge your'e guaranteed to play good football.

Another Northern Soul fan as well, always good to see! I'm a bit old to be a WUM, sorry if people feel a bit offended by my OP, I've had some great nights at Hillsborough and I wish you all the best next season. You're certainly a club that's too big to stay in L1, especially with some of the players you've got.

Another Northern Soul fan as well, always good to see! I'm a bit old to be a WUM, sorry if people feel a bit offended by my OP, I've had some great nights at Hillsborough and I wish you all the best next season. You're certainly a club that's too big to stay in L1, especially with some of the players you've got.

Stop sucking up you slimeball.

You may have fooled everyone else but not me