THE RADIATOR

Guest bartos

Guest bartos

Never bought into this 'never been a footballer' shout, will agree that he's been over committed on occasions and that's what lead to his mistakes

Really pleased for him today, played brilliantly

Guest TRC_OWL

him and batth looked a partnership that has played together for years both looked strong and both played immense along with buxton

Guest Sheff Owl

Very, very good today.

It's gonna be very interesting when R Jones is back.

For me today it looked like THE RADIATOR was dropping off while Batth seemed to attack the ball more.

Seems a good partnership.

him and batth looked a partnership that has played together for years both looked strong and both played immense along with buxton

The whole back line looked solid today, two in the middle were rock solid, and both full backs were spot on, liked the way the keeper gave 'em all a bollicking over their goal...

I'd give top marks to all the back four (forgiving the goal because we won) today. Otsemabor did really well both going forwards and defending, even when quite exposed at times by Teale being a lazy cnut. Batth and Johnson were solid, covering each other all the time and were fantastic in the air. Buxton was his usual solid Mr Reliable self in an alien position.

Well done boys and the whole team, lets have more of the same for the rest of the season and you won't have to worry about being booed off!

Just not bothered...

Guest Saturday Owl

He's wee wee.

One swallow does not make a summer.

I hope meggo shows him the door in the summer.

No R'eeda is young, over committed at times and has had his confidence shattered.

He will come good in my opinion, not like the older poo poo like Clinton.

No R'eeda is young, over committed at times and has had his confidence shattered.

He will come good in my opinion, not like the older poo poo like Clinton.

I hope you're right and I'm wrong.

imo he needs time but unfortunately is in a team that can't afford to give him it. another couple of wins, some security and some positivity and maybe they can all relax and we'll see some potential come through?

bloody hell see what a win does

Obviously has the physical attributes, just needs some SERIOUS defensive coaching and hopefully calmness/common sense will come with experience.

Agree totally. I believe THE RADIATOR has a lot of positives including work rate and pace. If he can rid himself of his negative side he will prove a good acquisition.