megson facing the axe

Guest Big Guns

true, but sadly the academy kids are a bunch of losers, they've been hammered off nearly every ground in the country...looks as though the whole club was/has been run into the ground...

Obviously I dont seriously mean play the kids, but you understand my sentiments.

Guest Distraught!

I hate The Sun. Only fit as a wrappring for fish and chips

And keeping LeftTesticle/RJB entertained!

Not trying to add fuel to the fire but did anybody watch the London version of the late night kick off on BBC with dagenham v us. If so you will have seen Martin jol sat with directors when megson got sent off, prob nothing in it but a strange game just to turn up and watch.

Anyway 3 points today please Gary

Was going to call bullsh*t, but I've just watched the highlights. It certainly looks like Jol sat on the end of the row to Megson's left as he climbs the steps.

Strange game for Jol to attend indeed.

Guest Distraught!

Based on what I've seen so far of Megsons managerial 'skills', I wouldn't trust him with any serious money in the summer either. This is probably whats going through MM's mind.

I guess you're basing this on the only evidence available - that being WBA and Bolton. His other appointments weren't long enough to judge. From what both WBA and Bolton fans have said on this very forum, the quality of his signings were one of his strongest assets. Bolton have benefited big time from his astute business sense in the transfer market.

I guess you're basing this on the only evidence available - that being WBA and Bolton. His other appointments weren't long enough to judge. From what both WBA and Bolton fans have said on this very forum, the quality of his signings were one of his strongest assets. Bolton have benefited big time from his astute business sense in the transfer market.

I'm basing that on what I've seen in the last 3 months. Not impressed at all, either by his motivational skills, tactical knowledge or behaviour on the touchline. Sacking managers usually doesn't work, but this fella, Wednesday legend or not, has had an awful start, and will get the sack if we don't win one of the next 3 matches.

His signings at Bolton were decent, yes. But it's a concern that it took a different manager to get the best out of them.

Let's just sack another manager.

Let another manager need yet more time to assess the playing squad.

Let another manager start assessing Summer transfer targets.

Let's just keep going round in cycles for another 15 years.

Time, time, time.

We have given all kinds of garbage time, in fact 15 years to get it right and nobody still has.

GM looks no different, the start of a managers time at a new club is supposed to be the best of their time at said club.

Well if this is the best GM has to offer us, i'm scared what tommorrow brings if he is still here.

MM, will not take this lying down.

He is very proud and doesn't have time to wee pipe around for 5 years waiting to see if GM can pull magic from his ass.

MM and Wednesday need somebody in that hit's the ground running, what we have right now is in reverse.

Guest arobert

Interesting all the comments about that nasty Murdoch shithole, i.e. The Sun.

Well The Daily Mirror also had a similar article this morning.

Well it just feels great to get that win and hopefully that will lift any pressure if there was any on gary megson.

Guest bartos

wot the flip you on about

You said I should I apologise for being a knob (correct spelling), please highlight my knob ish behaviour

Guest bartos

Bartos is my current favourite for his random anger and threats of violence.

Threats of violence? Examples please mi owd?

Angry? Sometimes at the idiocy displayed but more often than not I'm on the wind up

This is not the time to be changing managers. Okay Megson's had a bad start, but the last thing the club needs right now is more disruption. In any event some notable managers have been on the verge of getting the boot when things turned round for them i.e. Howard Kendall at Everton in the 80's and Ferguson at Utd in the 90's were both just one game away from the sack and look what they went on to achieve.

When Megson arrived, this season was already dead and buried, next season will be the time to judge him properly.