megson facing the axe

Guest Big Guns

Guest bartos

Are you joking?

Just yet more bull.

A bit sad really, that on a big day like this, a thread like this has even been started.

If that's just made up poo poo from him then being totally polite about it, he's a tugger

Guest Big Guns

If that's just made up poo poo from him then being totally polite about it, he's a tugger

i will accept all apologys now thanks

Guest bartos

i will accept all apologys now thanks

Read it again, I didn't call you anything just stated that if it was made up then it made you a tugger as you didn't then you aren't (mind you :)

Seriously tho put a link up next time

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

Doesn't surprise me for one minute. As said previously I ain't anti-Megson but the way he has approached the job, for me, has been dreadful. I was all for him when he came in, and I do hope he turns it around, but the signs are not good, in my opinion. TBF this has come at the wrong time for him, because if there is a divide in the club (which I sense, and which I feel is something that Megson has played a hand in creating) then the players know now how to get rid of him. On that note it will be interesting to see what response/performance Megson gets from his(?) team, today.

Edited by Lawrie Maddens Hump

Guest Big Guns

Read it again, I didn't call you anything just stated that if it was made up then it made you a tugger as you didn't then you aren't (mind you :)

Seriously tho put a link up next time

just wot id expect from you not man enough to appologies ,i dont need to put a link up cos i only put the truth on here as you should no by now