KEEGAN'S THE MAN

Guest Big Guns

And round and round we go.. Blame, blame, blame

why dont you comment on joshswfcfan for blaming the fans then ,is that not blame ,blame ,blame

Guest bartos

why dont you comment on joshswfcfan for blaming the fans then ,is that not blame ,blame ,blame

You completed the circle

the one that models the underwear?

the teams too fragile to take any shouting and bawling - IMO Megson came in too hard and tried to stamp his authority too forcefully, pi$$ing off half the team, and making the other half retreat into their shell.

we've changed manager, we've changed system, we've changed players, we've even changed flipping owners, and it still wont click. nothing that happens from this point on at hillsborough will surprise me.

Yep not that I sky plus watch it you understand :cool:

I agree the megofone style would work with players who gave a throw but this lot need their hands holding through to the end of the season promise the barstewards a bonus ( Bentleys cost a fortune to run) anything to get us safe then get rid in the summer. I have no feeling either way about Megson yet as I'd like to see him with his team but tbh the prospect of that being in div 2 makes me want to cry

Guest bartos

:laugh:

You are one of the worst posters on here!!!

Wrong, thats you..

Moan, moan, moan.. Spout, spout, spout.. Told, told, told

Guest bartos

:laugh: even your insults are terrible now, they don't even make any sense.

Don't bother replying, you're boring me and I'm going to put you on ignore.

Thank roger for that as I can't do it from mobile

yes, let's get a new manager in

that should do the trick

our history has shown that when.....oh no, wait a minute

Our history has shown when we get the right manager in we are amazing, and since those all we've done is appoint managers of staggeringly similar ineptitude, apart perhaps from Sturrock, who we remarkably poo poo on from a great height.

Guest bartos

Our history has shown when we get the right manager in we are amazing, and since those all we've done is appoint managers of staggeringly similar ineptitude, apart perhaps from Sturrock, who we remarkably poo poo on from a great height.

Seen as I'm still not blocked..

What managers have we been amazing with after 8 weeks?

Sturrock for me had an immediate impact but I wouldnt go as far to say we were amazing

Yep not that I sky plus watch it you understand :cool:

I agree the megofone style would work with players who gave a throw but this lot need their hands holding through to the end of the season promise the barstewards a bonus ( Bentleys cost a fortune to run) anything to get us safe then get rid in the summer. I have no feeling either way about Megson yet as I'd like to see him with his team but tbh the prospect of that being in div 2 makes me want to cry

i actually love her :blush:

totally agree with your second point BTW, even though 90% of my brain was still thinking of the MnS bird...

Lets see now, certain players have been here since the demise under Laws ,since our relegation,And now under Megson,

are these players the same ones that would perform in the early days of Laws,i think so,therefore that to me says they are better than they care to show now,put that into context,i think whoever is in charge is going to have to extract the bad apples,starting with the leftover's from BL's reign,they are the only constants that have been ever present in achieving demotion to where we are now,

Get rid asap ,new slate is needed and fast ,I don't believe any of the past two/ or present managers are /were the problem tbh,

The problem,is that certain players think they rule the roost ,not loss of confidence ,just a plain fvuck you attitude is the problem from certain players that is destroying our club

Lets see now, certain players have been here since the demise under Laws ,since our relegation,And now under Megson,

are these players the same ones that would perform in the early days of Laws,i think so,therefore that to me says they are better than they care to show now,put that into context,i think whoever is in charge is going to have to extract the bad apples,starting with the leftover's from BL's reign,they are the only constants that have been ever present in achieving demotion to where we are now,

Get rid asap ,new slate is needed and fast ,I don't believe any of the past two/ or present managers are /were the problem tbh,

The problem,is that certain players think they rule the roost ,not loss of confidence ,just a plain fvuck you attitude is the problem from certain players that is destroying our club

Didn't we have a clear out this last summer? And the summer before that? And before that? And before that? Etc, etc ad nauseum.

We dont want a thrower like Keegan, he cant do without a shitload of money &if thats not working he walks away, he bottles it.

Took a little while longer than usual for somebody to start with the discredited myths and propose them as facts

As though Kevin Keegan would be looking for a job in the lower reaches of the Third Divison. England, Man City, Newcastle and then err......League One....

Get real.

He took over Fulham in league 1, Newcastle rooted at the bottom of the championship (and looking good for relegation to league 1) and Man City in the championship

I understand the provocative nature of the first post - but the truth is that fans are either gonna have to wait with patience for a long time for the slow-n-steady approach to work under a manager like Megson - or we need a pied-piper who has proven to have been effective everywhere club he's been at and inproved them hugely and instantly

Took a little while longer than usual for somebody to start with the discredited myths and propose them as facts

You missed the myth about Newcastle shipping goals that was suggested previously too. I remember looking it up on a previous occasion and their defensive record was actually consistently amongst the division's best - better than Manchester United's in at least one season.