KEEGAN'S THE MAN

Guest Big Guns

flipping100 per cent keegan is the man megsons clueless ,obviously negative boring styles arnt working we need keegan

Guest bartos

do you think megsons doing a good job then

I think he's got a massive job on his hands, bigger than any of you even realise and it will take at least another 6 months to start making progress

I doubt that even that super fit bird from the M&S advert would get a rise out of this lot.

It's clear that having a gobby (albeit successful manager in his past) giving the hair dryer for 24/7 isn't working with this squad's mindset.

Some different man management thinking needs employing and fast. How much worse can this get? Being outplayed and out fought shipping 3, 4, 5 a match to teams that were just railways station names a couple of years ago to me.

This is quite possibly as bad a set of results/performances as I can ever remember

Guest Big Guns

I think he's got a massive job on his hands, bigger than any of you even realise and it will take at least another 6 months to start making progress

what about playing potter out wide whats that all about then.

Guest Big Guns

Do you think the fans are doing a good job in tying to motivate the team?

do you think the teams doing a good job trying to motivate the fans .

I doubt that even that super fit bird from the M&S advert would get a rise out of this lot.

It's clear that having a gobby (albeit successful manager in his past) giving the hair dryer for 24/7 isn't working with this squad's mindset.

Some different man management thinking needs employing and fast. How much worse can this get? Being outplayed and out fought shipping 3, 4, 5 a match to teams that were just railways station names a couple of years ago to me.

This is quite possibly as bad a set of results/performances as I can ever remember

the one that models the underwear?

the teams too fragile to take any shouting and bawling - IMO Megson came in too hard and tried to stamp his authority too forcefully, pi$$ing off half the team, and making the other half retreat into their shell.

we've changed manager, we've changed system, we've changed players, we've even changed flipping owners, and it still wont click. nothing that happens from this point on at hillsborough will surprise me.

flipping100 per cent keegan is the man megsons clueless ,obviously negative boring styles arnt working we need keegan

We dont want a thrower like Keegan, he cant do without a shitload of money &if thats not working he walks away, he bottles it.

Guest bartos

what about playing potter out wide whats that all about then.

Sedgewick has been poo poo, JJ throwing strops so he tried something else.. What about when Gerrard and Rooney get played wide? Potter should have had a better performance in him than that period

But that doesn't mean I wouldn't have done something different, Teale right n Jones left but it's easy for us sat in the stands we ain't got a clue what's happening behind the scenes.

Guest Big Guns

We dont want a thrower like Keegan, he cant do without a shitload of money &if thats not working he walks away, he bottles it.

hed get enough from milan ,hes got a proven track record ,hed generate money ,cos the crowds would increase ,hed play attacking football and the crowd would be on his side ,creating a good attmosphere ,we need some one possitive im sick of negative minded managers ,and it rubs off on the crowd KEEGAN.

Guest bartos

do you think the teams doing a good job trying to motivate the fans .

And round and round we go.. Blame, blame, blame

Guest Big Guns

Sedgewick has been poo poo, JJ throwing strops so he tried something else.. What about when Gerrard and Rooney get played wide? Potter should have had a better performance in him than that period

But that doesn't mean I wouldn't have done something different, Teale right n Jones left but it's easy for us sat in the stands we ain't got a clue what's happening behind the scenes.

gerrard and rooney are world class players ,they could probably play in the net ,flippingpotter struggles in his own posistion ,a shocking decision by megson ,it dunt matter a flip if jj throws strops ,you still play your best players.